[1.3] Map Reroll (2.7.1) - Pick your starting map

Started by UnlimitedHugs, March 28, 2016, 05:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiepbg

I have red screen when i rolled the map several times.

Can you add an option for mountain position (top, bottom, left, right) in mountainous map ?

Thank you for great mod ! :D

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: hiepbg on October 04, 2016, 02:07:49 AM
I have red screen when i rolled the map several times.

Can you add an option for mountain position (top, bottom, left, right) in mountainous map ?

You probably mean errors in the console. Next time that happens, close the game and send me this file- "RimWorldWin_Data/output_log.txt" from your Rimworld game folder. I might be able to help then.
As for choosing the position of terrain features, that would be way too much work.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.4.0

Update time! 8)
Following the number one feature request of free rerolls, I have added some in-game settings to that effect. But, as an incentive to those who like to pay for their rerolls, I have also added a secret feature for you to discover.
If you do find out what it is- well done! But I ask that you allow others the pleasure of discovering it for themselves.
I have also reworked the way colonists are handled, which should resolve a number of outstanding issues. Changes to your colonists no longer carry over during rerolls, so you can go punch that Megatherium you've been meaning to punch.
In other news, I have completed my modding library, which will allow me to roll out in-game settings and update news features to my mods. The library comes included in this release, and here are some more details for the extra curious among you.

Also, if you play on a Mac or Linux, I'd appreciate if you let me know if everything is still running as expected for you.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

kaptain_kavern

Congratz on the update.

This library things intrigued me. I have to look into that (thx for letting us know)

DavidMM18

The newest update throws a pretty bad error when Auto Seller (725952961) is also in the modlist. Mod order doesn't seem to matter.

This is also spammed in the output log.

NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module.
  at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.GetExportedTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RWAutoSell.ASReader.RebindRules () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RWAutoSell.ASReader.LoadAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RWAutoSell.MainTabWindow_AutoSell..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MainTabDef.get_Window () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MainTabsRoot.DoTabButton (RimWorld.MainTabDef def, Single posX, Single width) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MainTabsRoot.DoTabButtons () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MainTabsRoot.MainTabsOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRootMap.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: DavidMM18 on October 18, 2016, 01:04:54 PM
The newest update throws a pretty bad error when Auto Seller (725952961) is also in the modlist. Mod order doesn't seem to matter.

This is also spammed in the output log.

Oh wow, that does look nasty. Thanks for letting me know!
Unfortunately, the issue is on AutoSell's side, so I asked Supes to roll out a small fix, so we can all play nice together. If not, I'll have to cut some corners in my library.
For now, if you use AutoSell, I recommend staying on the previous Map Reroll version.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on October 18, 2016, 11:28:00 AM
Congratz on the update.

This library things intrigued me. I have to look into that (thx for letting us know)

Thank you. Feels good to finally have ingame settings in- it's been coming for a while.

UnlimitedHugs

Auto Seller update: Good news! Supes was very forthcoming and already released a new version, fixing the compatibility issue.
Let me know if you get any other problems.

DavidMM18

Well I found two bugs with 1.4.1 with using Edb Prepare Carefully, although this one doesn't show up in debug log or output log. Edb PC custom pawns load into the map fine the first time, but re-rolling the map resets it to the original pawns that appear before you use the prepare carefully button. I tried reversing them in load order, it doesn't seem to make a difference. Forgot to check if it affects animals/item but it might.

Second bug (it also is affected by the first) is that if you have more pawns through prepare carefully than a scenario allows (ie. 4 prepared carefully pawns and the scenario only allows 3) it throws the error pictured below this paragraph. I first discovered this while using 12 prepared carefully pawns (Edb mod page says it can only show 10 but it allows me to use 12 max) and scenarios can only allow 10 max. I don't know if 1.4.0 had this problem but previous versions didn't have any issue going over the limit with Edb PC.

str82azz

having issues with deep drill since installing the latest version..
after initial batch of resource drill (for instance steel) resource bellow becomes
-hugslib reload detector- and pawns just stand in place after
"progress to next lump" comes to 100..
mind you..i use a lot of mods.. :)

14m1337

I'm not using the map reroll mod, but I'd really like to know what the secret bonus feature is. can someone PM me about it ?
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.4.2

Quote from: DavidMM18 on October 19, 2016, 01:24:24 PM
- Prepare Carefully issues -

Hah, I didn't bother changing the default pawns, so I didn't catch that one. Both issues are now resolved.

Quote from: str82azz on October 19, 2016, 03:44:01 PM
having issues with deep drill since installing the latest version..
after initial batch of resource drill (for instance steel) resource bellow becomes
-hugslib reload detector- and pawns just stand in place after
"progress to next lump" comes to 100..
mind you..i use a lot of mods.. :)

Great find! I did not expect that one, I'll tell you that. Also fixed now.

I appreciate you guys helping me out on this. With the complexity of both the game and the mods rapidly increasing, this kind of stuff can often fly under the radar.

DavidMM18

Okay I found two more bugs.

The first one happens with Prepare Carefully and Map Re-roll (both steam workshop), caused in a few different ways.
1. If you use Edb PC pawns, save and reload that save without using the re-roll functionally you still get errors shown in the first picture below.
2. The next way is Edb PC pawns again, but this time re-roll the map (one re-roll is enough to cause it, but you can do more). Saving the map now shows more errors unlike before and similar errors like in the first picture show up in the second picture show up after reloading the save.
3. Oddly enough the last way this also happens is with standard pawns (but keep Ebd PC in the mod-list, the controller error seems harmless). Use the standard pawns, re-roll map, save and load. I got the same errors I did in the second picture for the third.

Some of the errors stay in the save file, showing up for every save and reload afterwards. It could be causing other issues but I only played long enough to trigger the errors.

The second bug is with CaveworldFlora and Map Re-roll (both steam workshop), I didn't get this error pre-1.4.0 Map Re-roll. This error is pretty bad and shows a pop-up saying "There was a problem saving the file" for both auto-saves and manual saves. I triggered it by creating a mountainous map, used the mining tool to tell pawns to make a cave (you could use god mode to do it quickly) and throw the game on speed three for awhile, and save on the first red error. It shows up even whether you re-roll it or not. The picture and output log below show Ebd PC in the mod-list but the error still shows up without it.

Initialize engine version: 5.3.4f1 (fdbb5133b820)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispiwu.inf_amd64_9ff5ab165faead52\nvd3dum.dll 21.21.13.6909]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     2017 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NAudio.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\NVorbis.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.059 seconds
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: E:\Auxiliary Steam Drive\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 3200x1084 at -1280,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.841616 ms
Command line arguments: -popupwindow

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

RimWorld 0.15.1284 rev139

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Non platform assembly: data-151F4020 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library E:/Auxiliary Steam Drive/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-151F4020.dll
Non platform assembly: data-15206028 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library E:/Auxiliary Steam Drive/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-15206028.dll
Non platform assembly: data-15211168 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library E:/Auxiliary Steam Drive/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-15211168.dll
Non platform assembly: data-15099018 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library E:/Auxiliary Steam Drive/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin_Data/Mono/data-15099018.dll
[HugsLib] v1.0.2 initialized MapReroll

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 1.113042 ms

Unloading 307 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7078.
Total: 25.633728 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.425968 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.502961 ms MarkObjects: 24.532681 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.171001 ms)

Initializing new game with mods Core, 761315214, 735106432, and 755226916

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 0.949015 ms

Unloading 4773 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 7593.
Total: 74.413719 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.583022 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.599759 ms MarkObjects: 64.112915 ms  DeleteObjects: 9.116905 ms)

Initializing new game with mods Core, 761315214, 735106432, and 755226916

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.TrySpawnNewClusterAtRandomPosition () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.TrySpawnNewClusterAtRandomPosition () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

An exception was thrown during saving to "C:\Users\David\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Saves\Autosave-1.rws": System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.GetCavePlantDefsList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[MapComponent] (Verse.MapComponent& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.ExposeComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Map] (Verse.Map& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Map] (Verse.Map& target, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Game] (Verse.Game& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Game] (Verse.Game& target, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GameDataSaveLoader.<SaveGame>m__893 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SafeSaver.DoSave (System.String fullPath, System.String documentElementName, System.Action saveAction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Object with load ID Thing_Silver93024 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Silver93025 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Silver93026 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Component93027 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93028 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93029 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93030 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93031 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93032 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93033 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93034 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Steel93035 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_WoodLog93036 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_WoodLog93037 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_WoodLog93038 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_WoodLog93039 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_WoodLog93040 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_WoodLog93041 is referenced (xml node name: li) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Human_Corpse41400 is referenced (xml node name: corpse) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Human_Corpse41403 is referenced (xml node name: corpse) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Object with load ID Thing_Warg41449 is referenced (xml node name: otherPawn) but is not deep-saved. This will cause errors during loading.

Exception while saving map: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.GetCavePlantDefsList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.MapComponent_CavePlant.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[MapComponent] (Verse.MapComponent& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Collections.LookList[MapComponent] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, System.String label, LookMode lookMode, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.ExposeComponents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Map] (Verse.Map& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Map] (Verse.Map& target, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Game] (Verse.Game& target, Boolean saveDestroyedThings, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Scribe_Deep.LookDeep[Game] (Verse.Game& target, System.String label, System.Object[] ctorArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GameDataSaveLoader.<SaveGame>m__893 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SafeSaver.DoSave (System.String fullPath, System.String documentElementName, System.Action saveAction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 1.968885 ms

Unloading 5161 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 9255.
Total: 68.090294 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.931998 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.894618 ms MarkObjects: 56.018673 ms  DeleteObjects: 10.244174 ms)

Edit: For the second bug, if you load CaveworldFlora first and Map Re-roll after it in the mod list you get the red error as soon as the new map loads in. It may look like it saves properly (nothing in the debug log after the save is done) but if you try to load that save it will throw a different error and not load.

electrose

I have quick question on the new Secret Feature. Does it go into place the upon your first re-roll, or is it a chance to occur upon each re-roll of a map. Even further if it is some kind of event, does it increase in chance to occur the more re-rolls you do?
Thank you for any answers you can give :D

Commander Beanbag

Similar issues to @DavidMM18.

Using EDB prepare carefully (haven't tested without), each time the map is re-rolled results in another duplicate pawn entry in the save file. I played a colony for about 20 days after rerolling the map 6 times; results in some awful issues. There were indeed 6 pawn entries in the save; I had some pawns become lovers and an effect of the duplicates was they didn't have their relationship connected to the real pawn on the map, resulting in debuffs for shared bed/room.
Also, there were two entries for one pawn in the social tab, and clicking the 'lover' one displayed a "X is off the map message." They also claimed to be in a different faction for some reason.

Edit: Manually removing all duplicate pawn entries from the save file seems to fix it. It didn't reoccur after post-fix saving either.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.4.4

Well, looks like the new pawn handling approach opened a massive can of worms. So, in the interest of keeping my sanity, I'm pulling the plug on that- you can still go punch the Megatherium, but you'll be down a pawn on your rerolled map if you do. In other words, health effects will persist across rerolls, so stay safe :)
All reported errors have now (hopefully) been fixed. The Caveworld conflict should be resolved, as well.

DavidMM18 and Commander Beanbag, thank you for your well-researched and detailed reports- you made my job easier.

Quote from: electrose on October 21, 2016, 08:57:05 PM
I have quick question on the new Secret Feature. Does it go into place the upon your first re-roll, or is it a chance to occur upon each re-roll of a map. Even further if it is some kind of event, does it increase in chance to occur the more re-rolls you do?
Thank you for any answers you can give :D

It depends on consumed resources- so the more you have spent on rerolls, the higher the chance that it will show up. This goes for both rerolled and the starter maps. Usually you would discover it later on in the game.