[A16] HaulPriority (1.0.5) Fix (16.01.2017)

Started by Renzo471, April 07, 2016, 02:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

code99xx

Oh i see ... ok then, in this case ill wait for CCL to update.

cammillotto

Anyone using it in combination with other hauling-related mods? (hand me that brick, cooks can refuel, hauling hysteresis, Refactored work priorities, JTBetter Hauling, AC-Enhanced Hauling).
I've tried to disable most of them (and also Allow Tool) but still got the following message. I'm pretty sure it's about this mod, I've disabled it and it didn't show up anymore). I hope someone can help, I'd really like to use this mod (my pawns keep leaving wood outside...).
Thanks!

Could not instantiate inspector tab of type HaulPriority.ModInitializer: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Internal_CreateGameObject can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:Internal_CreateGameObject (UnityEngine.GameObject,string)
  at UnityEngine.GameObject..ctor (System.String name) [0x00006] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts\generated\common\runtime\UnityEngineGameObjectBindings.gen.cs:391
  at HaulPriority.ModInitializer..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00119] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:513
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0012c] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:519
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:528
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) [0x0000e] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/ConstructorInfo.cs:77
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x000b5] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:372
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:254
  at Verse.InspectTabManager.GetSharedInstance (System.Type tabType) [0x00014] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainTabs\Inspect\InspectTabBase.cs:99
  at Verse.ThingDef.PostLoad () [0x0009f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\ThingDef.cs:543
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.ThingDef:PostLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\ThingDef.cs:547)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.XmlToObject:TryDoPostLoad(Object) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\XmlHandling\XmlToObject.cs:339)
Verse.XmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\XmlHandling\XmlToObject.cs:305)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.<AllDefsFromAsset>c__Iterator1ED:MoveNext() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\XmlHandling\XmlLoader.cs:140)
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\ModContent\ModContentPack.cs:149)
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadAllContent() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\ModContent\ModContentPack.cs:122)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:44)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:93)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:49)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:317)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:236)

joaonunes

Quote from: cammillotto on January 03, 2017, 05:05:35 PM
... hand me that brick, cooks can refuel, hauling hysteresis, Refactored work priorities, JTBetter Hauling, AC-Enhanced Hauling, Allow Tool

I am using all of the mods I selected in BOLD and have no issues at all with "HaulPriority" also installed.
The mods "Hauling Hysteresis", "Better Hauling" and "Enhanced Hauling" are probably conflicting with "Refactored work priorities", that's why I never installed them (I try to read the mod's description before even downloading the mod).
"Enhanced Hauling" I don't think I have ever seen the mod or considered installing it, so I have no opinion on whether it might be one of the causes for the errors or not, but I know that "Hauling Hysteresis" will most likely conflict with "Refactored work priorities"

EDIT: Are you by any chance using the mod "Storage Search"? Because it has been told it is incompatible with "Hauling Hysteresis"...
Quote from: Rock5 on October 26, 2016, 11:04:25 AM
Out of all the mods I just installed Storage Search and Hauling Hysteresis are the only 2 incompatible ones...
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Renzo471

Hi just replied on steam looking at that log i think its failing to load my mod because there is an error happening before haulpriority trys to do its thing. Not a hundred percent but what joaonunes said sounds right, sucks but try disabling all mods leaving core, then enable haul priority load in to a game, check the buttons are in the orders menu if they are not there uninstall and reinstall the mod and try again if there are there continue to enable your mods until you get the error. I dont have any of the mods that you have installed but allow tool works fine.

nachtfalter

Yes, it is back!
This makes life sooo much easier, thanks for updating!

Fumble

Wishmaster

That would be really awsome if you added a gizmo that appear on all haulable items, so you won't have to go to the designator menu to designate stuff.

poolday

Hello, and thanks in advance for this great mod!

I think I've found a bug:

When creating a scenario, there is a chance to get an Item called HaulPriorityInit, which probably shouldn't be there.
I added screenshots to clarify it.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Mosart

wwWraith

The author wasn't here for a couple of months. You may take a look on Please Haul Perishables (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30508), Refactored Work Priorities (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26077) and Allow Tool (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17218).
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

Mosart

Quote from: wwWraith on July 02, 2017, 09:52:53 AM
The author wasn't here for a couple of months. You may take a look on Please Haul Perishables (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30508), Refactored Work Priorities (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26077) and Allow Tool (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17218).
Oh it's you again. thank you - will check all this mods.)