[A13] Mod MEGA PACK

Started by crusader2010, May 03, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsis

Quote from: Justas love on May 06, 2016, 08:09:02 AM
ARE YOU GODDAMM BLIND?

Lol? There a problem kiddo? I'm confused....
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

crusader2010

Updated the main thread!

Added the following mods(and some new notes): Area Unlocker, Blueprints, MedicalInfo, BiomeSpawnTweak, Bulk Meals, LT-No Cleaning Please!, Fast Floors.
Also updated CombatRealism to version 1.6.4; you need to start a new colony for this to work!
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

BlackSmokeDMax

Don't know if you have something similar, but can I suggest adding this to your modpack:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19344.0

It is Removable Stuff by dragoduval

Pretty handy!

crusader2010

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 06, 2016, 11:48:25 PM
Don't know if you have something similar, but can I suggest adding this to your modpack:

Pretty handy!

Thanks! I'll look into it and test a bit how it feels to play with that mod. I don't want to make the game too easy or to improve the silver income too much (supposing that the minified furniture can be sold to traders).

Justas love

Will you add miscelanious? rimsenal?
Also there is a mod (WIP) wich is called trade caravan revamp. Check it out cause it's hard to explain. Will u add it?

crusader2010

Quote from: Justas love on May 07, 2016, 05:01:03 AM
Will you add miscelanious? rimsenal?
Also there is a mod (WIP) wich is called trade caravan revamp. Check it out cause it's hard to explain. Will u add it?

I did fiddle around with some of the mods from the Miscellaneous pack, and some weren't working properly (together with CombatRealism and others). The part with robots is not going to be added (makes the game too easy in my opinion). The "Incidents", "Core", "Training" and "Map Generator" parts do look interesting but I will need to test them quite a bit and see if anything goes wrong (e.g. the Training mod wasn't working properly when I tested it - all the target dummies would get destroyed by certain weapons and they'd need to be rebuilt all the time - and I don't think this is the intended behavior).

The "Trade caravan revamp" mod will very likely be included in the pack, when it is finished/released (the idea of a working economy does seem really nice, plus the fact that you can finally do something else when calling a faction!).

As always, if you want additional mods you are free to add them and play! This pack is not meant to be a "complete" solution, simply because there are way too many play styles and trying to cover all of them will result in a mess  ;D.  The main focus of the mod pack is, in my opinion, balance and quality of life mods, with a few "nice to have" useful additions and changes.

PS: Rimsenal is included in the mod pack, but disabled since it is incompatible with CombatRealism (as far as I know), and it makes the game imbalanced.

Adalah217

I seem to be getting a weird error with just this pack installed on a fresh install.

http://i.imgur.com/RhxM4v8.png

After this long, repeated error message, the mod pack seems to load fine. However, it seems to have a problem when I try to bring in other mods which "should" be compatible. Any thoughts?

Garr1971

Thank you so much. Especially for the modlist)

xRg

Thank . Good modpack, but dermal regeneration doesn't work.
Somebody knows, why?

crusader2010

Quote from: Adalah217 on May 07, 2016, 07:28:24 AM
I seem to be getting a weird error with just this pack installed on a fresh install.

http://i.imgur.com/RhxM4v8.png

After this long, repeated error message, the mod pack seems to load fine. However, it seems to have a problem when I try to bring in other mods which "should" be compatible. Any thoughts?

It seems the mods you are adding are somehow related to weapons and are incompatible with CombatRealism. Nothing else comes to mind.

Quote from: xRg on May 07, 2016, 08:19:45 AM
Thank . Good modpack, but dermal regeneration doesn't work.
Somebody knows, why?

For me it's working fine. Simply select the colonist and tell him to use the dermal regenerator. It'll take a while before it reaches 100% scanning progress, and will cure any scars the colonist may have (unfortunately I could not find how to add those in god mode, to do a quick test).

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 07, 2016, 04:25:17 AM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 06, 2016, 11:48:25 PM

Pretty handy!

Thanks! I'll look into it and test a bit how it feels to play with that mod. I don't want to make the game too easy or to improve the silver income too much (supposing that the minified furniture can be sold to traders).

Probably a good idea, I hadn't even thought to use it for that. I just use it for re-arranging my production areas.

BlackSmokeDMax

Seem to be getting some strange things, that of course I didn't notice before my colony was well under way, grrr.

-No way to designate a cleaning area. It's not in the normal zone area of the architect menu. Without that working, my pawns are unable to clean anywhere.
-Can't get anyone to load ammo (specifically my loadout is Short Bow w/ Stone Arrows)
Hopefully that is it, haven't come across anything else yet.

I definitely started with no modsconfig file, then copied all the mods in, copied the modsconfig file to the correct location. Then started to game, went into the mods via the menu. Then exited that, then exited the game. Then re-started the game and finally created a new world, then created a random new colony just to test that everything loaded up without error-ing out. From that random start (just clicked a spot and started the game without checking any stats on location or pawns) I decided I liked what I saw, so just started playing.

LOL, didn't even know about running out of ammo until after my first two guns went dry!

I'd appreciate any advice or tips to get this figured out.

silentwolf123

where do i put high caliber into the mod order, not seeing it in mod order you put out :(

crusader2010

Quote from: silentwolf123 on May 07, 2016, 10:48:54 AM
where do i put high caliber into the mod order, not seeing it in mod order you put out :(

Thanks for noticing! No idea how that went missing from the list. Short answer: HighCaliber goes after "CombatRealism EPOE patch", and the CR patch for HighCaliber right after this.

Updated the main thread with a new version for the pack (see {EDIT 4} at the end for the changes).

BlackSmokeDMax

As long as there is a new version, guess I'll just forget that last game and start a new one.