[A16] Metro Armory, Ushanka!, Vanilla-like wheat, Stuffed Vents

Started by Dark_Inquisitor, May 11, 2016, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffus

ushankas are actually pretty comfortable,if they are too big people can pull them over your eyes really easy tho :P

edit: -10 mood

colonist cant see

iceteazz

Can i get an update of ushanka mod ? i love that style of winter hat lol I'm currently running a mod that add AK-47 which i edited from other weapon mods, now i need ushanka, combined with parka, AK-47 and here we go Soviet soldiers lol

Deimos Rast

yay, he's back! You can disregard my last PM, I didn't see you had posted twice. :P

Quote from: iceteazz on September 14, 2016, 12:51:50 AM
Can i get an update of ushanka mod ? i love that style of winter hat lol I'm currently running a mod that add AK-47 which i edited from other weapon mods, now i need ushanka, combined with parka, AK-47 and here we go Soviet soldiers lol
I have a A15 Ushanka! linked a few posts back (maybe a page). I'll be killing my links now that Dark is back though; the only change is basically a version bump.
#StopPluginAbuse

Dark_Inquisitor

Hello there! If you're talking about Ushanka Only version, I just updated it and it is compatible with A15.

iceteazz

Quote from: Dark_Inquisitor on September 14, 2016, 09:09:59 AM
Hello there! If you're talking about Ushanka Only version, I just updated it and it is compatible with A15.

_ Thx alot mate, i actually edited your code, deleted stuff i don't need except ushanka and tagelmust :3 Thx for mods and texture btw. I gonna change those hats the same stats to original tuque and cowboy hat, so it doesn't effect my " vanilla style" gameplay. :)

Dark_Inquisitor

Hello everyone!
For some time now I've been playing with modding again, still learning stuff, and made myself small mod that added wheat production, thought someone might like it. (Although you have Vegetable Garden, so why you'd need this one? ;) )
Also updated Metro Armory, so that work-to-make values now are balanced in comparison to the vanilla (v.15.1).
Cheers!

Want to report a bug? Do you find someting unballanced? Post below!

Etherdreamer

After I installed your mod. Restarted the game and this error pop up.
http://imgur.com/a/sHewF

hiepbg

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: Etherdreamer on September 27, 2016, 03:14:03 AM

I'm really sorry about that. Fortunately, it's not a very big problem. I've updated the file (and removed old one), so any new downloads will be fine.
I'll update the links in the main post in the few minutes.
Thanks for reporting the problem!

Etherdreamer

Np, I like the designs of improvised or weapons made from scrap recycled things. I have the game on steam and I not played it yet. hahahah

Also I liked alot the bayonet weapon, I was asking myself why there is not a strong ranged weapon than allows melee fighting.

Check the WH40k and like almost all infantry weapons have an bayonet like option.

ajaviide

hey guys, how is this weapon pack balanced against  vanilla weapons?

i liked the balance of rimfire mod but its not updated yet and ,high caliber and rt weapon packs feel unbalanced to me.
i really like the looks of the weapons here, fits the vanilla game theme really well!!!(never played metro tho)

sry my english is really bad :)

cheers

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: ajaviide on September 28, 2016, 01:53:41 PM
hey guys, how is this weapon pack balanced against  vanilla weapons?

i liked the balance of rimfire mod but its not updated yet and ,high caliber and rt weapon packs feel unbalanced to me.
i really like the looks of the weapons here, fits the vanilla game theme really well!!!(never played metro tho)

sry my english is really bad :)

cheers
Hello there! I'm proud to have your first post here on my mod thread.
I tried to balance this mod so most of the weapons would come out somewhat worse or better than the vanilla ones, depending on the situation. Also some of them works differently than the vanilla weapons.
For example:
- Duplet shotgun fires 2 shots in quick succession, then takes some time to reload;
- Uboinik shotgun fires pretty quickly (but has lower damage) AND has a bayonet for melee fight;
- Kalash assault rifle deals more damage than default assault rifle, but has poorer accuraccy and takes longer to aim and reload;
- Kalash 2012 keeps the same amount of damage that kalash have, but its accuracy and reload time is somewhere in between vanilla assault rifle and kalash.

So yeah. As you can see, they should be more or less balanced so vanilla guns aren't obsolete in any way.
If you find any of these weapons under or over powered, write below! :)

ajaviide

Hey thx for reply.

Ill definitely  do my next playthrough with your weapon pack.
I like your  philosophy about not making vanilla weapons absolute.
Also i think the theme is really fitting (ducktape and scraps) and art is also top notch. Its  really hard to make  small things look good and understandable.
(beyonet is also an  awesome idea).

Anyway thank you for making/sharing this mod :)

hiepbg

Quote from: Dark_Inquisitor on September 27, 2016, 06:51:45 AM
Quote from: Etherdreamer on September 27, 2016, 03:14:03 AM

I'm really sorry about that. Fortunately, it's not a very big problem. I've updated the file (and removed old one), so any new downloads will be fine.
I'll update the links in the main post in the few minutes.
Thanks for reporting the problem!

Thank you
Can you make more weapon like grenade, suit... ?

:D

Dark_Inquisitor

Hello everyone!
Ushanka! mod is updated and got a new hat - gasmask. It actually protects your colonists from toxic fallout, but it's expensive and makes working/shooting harder.

Also, I've added new mod to the list: Stuffed Vents! It allows to build vents from stuff, and replaces default one. New cost for vent is: 5 steel and 20 other ingriedients.
If you want to use it on the old save, you will have to deconstruct old vents first, and then activate the mod.
New vents: