[1.0] RedistHeat (Oct 29, v50) Ported to 1.0

Started by Morgloz, July 19, 2016, 02:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerryBi

Config error in CoolingPipe: does not add to map mesh but has a link drawer. Link drawers can only work on the map mesh.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Config error in detachedGlower: detachedGlower has null thingClass.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Config error in detachedGlower: detachedGlower has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

Config error in CoolingPipe: does not add to map mesh but has a link drawer. Link drawers can only work on the map mesh.

Config error in detachedGlower: detachedGlower has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

how to fix it ?

Morgloz

Quote from: masaykh on November 10, 2016, 03:57:37 PM

how to fix it ?

Do you have other mods installed? RedistHeat does not have an item called CoolingPipe.
My mods:
RedistHeat

TKCaesar

How do I use this to redistribute heat? I can only cool rooms through the duct system.

Canute

Quote from: TKCaesar on November 17, 2016, 06:51:11 AM
How do I use this to redistribute heat? I can only cool rooms through the duct system.
Take a look at page 8.

Dingo

Quote from: Morgloz on November 17, 2016, 05:35:27 AMDo you have other mods installed? RedistHeat does not have an item called CoolingPipe.

I believe CoolingPipe is from Rimushima.

Killaim

can you make something like this, but for power?

like different colored powercables (with options to connect to them in items)

faltonico

Quote from: Killaim on November 18, 2016, 03:23:41 PM

+1
I was about to request from you the same thing. That way we can create circuits with different purposes more easily =D

Morgloz

Quote from: Killaim on November 18, 2016, 03:23:41 PM

It's a great idea!
Currently i'm reworking the duct system and starting a necromancy mod so it won't be done soon.
My mods:
RedistHeat

samuk190

Canute

Necromancy mod ? Skeleton slaves to haul and clean, Zombie soldiers, Life drain spells to heal the necro ? :-)

Who cares about different power networks, they just should watch not to cross the lines :-)

Morgloz

By now I'm trying to reanimate corpses, but the life drain spells and the skeleton slaves aren't a bad idea!
My mods:
RedistHeat

faltonico

Hello there Morgloz!
I know you have other priorities right now, but i wonder if you could add in your "to do" list for the next update of this mod, "underground ductwork"?, ductwork looks rather ugly right now (at least to me >_<), so much that it wouldn't be an absurd idea if you decided to add even more negative beauty impact to them as regular power conduits do.
Underground ductwork could have the same behavior as Haplo's invisible power conduits.

On another subject, i just realized that, sometimes, your ability to get a room with the temperature you want does not depend on the power behind your coolers, but in the ability of the inlets or outlets to push or pull air from a system.

I could not be able to have a single duct circuit to cool my entire base and my freezers. At first i thought i didn't have enough coolers, but once i had 8 industrial coolers the reasoning was a bit off, so what i did was to add another inlet to the system and immediately got the temperatures i wanted in all the different areas.

So, ANOTHER request i do to you, would be to add industrial outlets/inlets, to be able to draw more air from the systems. Or to be able to choose the amount of air pulled or pushed out from the regular ones, just like when selecting the temperature.

Thank you for listening, and for spending so much time in this great mod!

Didact04

Any word on progress towards A16? I gotta say, starting a game in a -180F degree iceworld just doesn't feel the same without those heating mechanics. I also don't like looking at 6 heaters lined against the wall.

joaonunes

Quote from: Morgloz on July 19, 2016, 02:19:23 PM
Also, to install RH on existing colonies, you must first destroy every vent and temperature building first.

Kinda... I destroyed everything related to temperature and the mod is not working properly... the ducts are not connecting to each other :/
Maybe I have to manually add the assembly to the save?

<li Class="RedistHeat.AirNetTicker" />
^This must be added to the "components" section in the save.

example:

<components>
<li Class="RedistHeat.AirNetTicker" />
</components>
<cameraMap>
</cameraMap>

Think you should add this to the main post
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

alsoandanswer

"If I quote some smart guy, then therefore I should be smart myself!" -alsoandanswer