[1.0] RedistHeat (Oct 29, v50) Ported to 1.0

Started by Morgloz, July 19, 2016, 02:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathstar

Quote from: Morgloz on January 08, 2017, 04:48:36 PM
The ported version doesn't fix the bugs with the smart outlets and the overall wonkyness of big nets. That's why I'm redoing all the coding.

Thanks for clarifying. Looking forward to the release, godspeed and thanks for your work.

123nick

Quote from: Morgloz on January 07, 2017, 12:57:23 PM
ok A16 version is out!, Ductwork is disabled until I finish it. Sorry for the wait

ok, good luck with the recoding of ductwork. i hope there is few bugs to fix and few obstacles in doing so.

Goldini50

Quote from: Morgloz on January 08, 2017, 03:00:15 PM
Now it looks like you don't have the .dll. Please delete the mod and download it again.

Yop, that fixed my Problem :D

deathstar

All coolers and heaters only require 1 work to be built, is this intentional or an error on my end?

Wellenbrecher

Looks like he forgot to change <WorkToMake>XYZ</WorkToMake> to <WorkToBuild>XYZ</WorkToBuild>.
You can just go into the xml files and do a quick search and replace.

That being said:
Thank you so much for the port. I was missing those lovely non-intrusive vents more than I ever thought I would.

Morgloz

Quote from: Wellenbrecher on January 10, 2017, 07:55:56 AM
Looks like he forgot to change <WorkToMake>XYZ</WorkToMake> to <WorkToBuild>XYZ</WorkToBuild>.

Woops, I'll fix that now
My mods:
RedistHeat

Fallatus

Just wondering for something:
1. Would it be possible to add a fan for the duct-work that pushes air in one direction for better temperature transmittance?
2. Could you allow for the duct-network to hook directly up into the heater like the coolers do? The big heater, Not the vanilla ones.
3. And lastly, Would it be possible for the cooler (the small mod one) to be increased in size to 2x2 to see if that looks better? The texture always makes me think it's supposed to be bigger than it is.

Thank you, And good luck working on the mod. Looking forward to see you getting it up and running. : )

Morgloz

Quote from: Fallatus on January 10, 2017, 07:36:11 PM
Just wondering for something:
1. Would it be possible to add a fan for the duct-work that pushes air in one direction for better temperature transmittance?
2. Could you allow for the duct-network to hook directly up into the heater like the coolers do? The big heater, Not the vanilla ones.
3. And lastly, Would it be possible for the cooler (the small mod one) to be increased in size to 2x2 to see if that looks better? The texture always makes me think it's supposed to be bigger than it is.

1. I was thinking just about it :)
2. It will.
3. I'll see that, but that will make the cooler more difficult to place
My mods:
RedistHeat

Fallatus

Quote from: Morgloz on January 10, 2017, 09:21:23 PM
1. I was thinking just about it :)
2. It will.
3. I'll see that, but that will make the cooler more difficult to place

Hey thanks man, You cool.

DH9129

Hi new to the forum, any idea when the duct work might be back i've used redist for ages and just cant manage without it

DH9129

Hammerhead

I've been checking back in this thread pretty much every day to see if the ductwork has been reimplemented yet. I've never been around when a working version was available, so the hype is real. Here's hoping things are going swimmingly on your end, Morgloz.

szypkiyakwonsz

Quote from: Hammerhead on February 02, 2017, 05:02:33 PM
I've been checking back in this thread pretty much every day to see if the ductwork has been reimplemented yet. I've never been around when a working version was available, so the hype is real. Here's hoping things are going swimmingly on your end, Morgloz.

Same here. My daily routine: Wake up, walk the dog, eat breakfast, go to work, log in at workplace, check the RedistHeat, make "awwwww" sound and go back to work.

Morgloz

I am currently working on it, it should be done by sunday.
My mods:
RedistHeat