[Moved][A15] BaconBits' Minor Mods (09/01/16)

Started by BaconBits, August 01, 2016, 01:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PotatoeTater

I've always felt a fireplace was needed. Well done bro. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone stop you from modding, your textures look really good for your first time making a working mod.
Life is Strange

BaconBits

Quote from: PotatoeTater on August 09, 2016, 12:24:03 PM
I've always felt a fireplace was needed. Well done bro. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone stop you from modding, your textures look really good for your first time making a working mod.

Thank you very much.  :D

BaconBits

Ok, I put both types of fireplaces in one mod. Let me know if you have any problems.

ruzackovich

Quote from: BaconBits on August 09, 2016, 12:53:50 PM
Ok, I put both types of fireplaces in one mod. Let me know if you have any problems.
WOW , that's fastest things i ever seen , i testing it right now. if there is problem i will let you know , if it's not  its mean i on enjoying it.  ;D ;D lol.nuh either way  i will  tell you soon .
EDIT ;  i tested and nothing seems problem , everything just fine , nice job.

JLBShecky

Well not that it is important, but for aesthetics sake, I think that having a fireplace that is even in size, would be nice, but having to many fireplaces of different sizes is also something that I don't know one would want so, I guess I'll just stick to having my fireplaces off centered in my even sized rooms.

That said, great work and I am looking forward to see what other mods you might make in the future.

BaconBits

Quote from: JLBShecky on August 13, 2016, 04:17:17 PM
Well not that it is important, but for aesthetics sake, I think that having a fireplace that is even in size, would be nice, but having to many fireplaces of different sizes is also something that I don't know one would want so, I guess I'll just stick to having my fireplaces off centered in my even sized rooms.

That said, great work and I am looking forward to see what other mods you might make in the future.
I totaly get what you're saying and I do have another update planned for that mod, I'm just waiting on textures. I will play around with it and see how it looks.

Other than the sizes, I'm glad you like 'em.

BTW, I will be releasing a new , small, mod today.

Lady Wolf

Nicely done!

For medieval time periods or just those cold maps, this is so much better than needing to toss campfires in everyones rooms for warmth; and great job for your first mod creation.  8)

BaconBits

@Lady Wolf: Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy.  :)

A New Mod for you all. Enjoy!!  ;)

BaconBits

Animal Feed Trough Downloads are down for bug fixing - sorry, it shouldn't take long

Lady Wolf

Lovely, the feed trough makes the fenced in farm areas feel much more polished, nicely done!  :D

BaconBits

Ok, Tell me (Honestly) what you think. Keep in mind that this is the first time I've made textures for RW. These are for the new mod I'm working on.

BBQ Grill

Electric Grill

Lady Wolf

I like'em, they fit well with the over all theme and aren't too different so as to feel out of place. I especially like the gradient shading of the red color palette.

kaptain_kavern

I don't know nothing about drawing and all but I find them nice too

BaconBits

I was afraid they didn't have enough detail. I was trying to keep them as vanilla as possible.
However, it's all for nothing if I can't fix all the code errors. I keep trying, but, I don't seem to gain any headway. I'm about to scrap the whole mod to be honest. LOL, at least I remember how to use Photoshop.  :P