Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

im so annoyed that the light grid isnt fast enough to react to a comp glower on a projectile...your plasma looks great but the glow looks meh...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

FMJ Penguin

ooooooohhhhhh meat!!!!!!!!!!! nom nom   ;D

There a place to order a steak around here?

Seriously would it be too much bother to get a "grilled" steak outa that very first chop you made there? Always seemed just wrong that I couldn't make a plain old steak from meat in the game :P
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Grizzlyadamz

here's a gift http://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/96/?

[attachment deleted due to age]

T-Wrecks

Heres a little thing I made. I used the RTG image as a base. :)

A Friend

So I just found out about this thread and decided to make something.
Been thinking of giving a bit more variety in the looks of the vanilla clothing especially parkas and dusters. Can't find parka and tuque textures though.

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

A Friend

Welding Helmet

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

T-Wrecks

Those are seriously cool a friend!
I like them.

Mmgfrcs

Oh my god, all of this is awesome!
By the way, can someone tell me about the license (and whether I must ask for permission) of ALL these?
Literally, ALL of it. I wanted to use only SOME of it for my mod though, undecided of which one

Mod Link (Extended RimWorld): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16715.0

apljee

If anyone is willing to do art for a mod, hit me up on steam.
My username is apljee.

mrofa

Quote from: Mmgfrcs on October 31, 2015, 05:46:28 AM
Oh my god, all of this is awesome!
By the way, can someone tell me about the license (and whether I must ask for permission) of ALL these?
Literally, ALL of it. I wanted to use only SOME of it for my mod though, undecided of which one

Mod Link (Extended RimWorld): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16715.0

All stuff in this topic in theory is free to use
All i do is clutter all around.

cuproPanda

I recently posted a collection of assets I made to OpenGameArt. It's CC0, so do whatever you'd like if you find it useful. I removed a few things from that collection if they contained graphics from the core game, though, so some things would have to come from my mod releases. I have a Textures/Source folder for most textures I use.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

mrofa

They look amazing, and the tree stump chair is a greate idea for a mod :D
All i do is clutter all around.

cuproPanda

Quote from: mrofa on November 06, 2015, 06:22:00 AM
They look amazing, and the tree stump chair is a greate idea for a mod :D
Thanks!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

A Friend

I made this swamp alien hydralisk monster thing... Thinkin' about making a whole set of "Alpha predators" for each biome.

A Friend

For tundra and ice sheet biomes.