Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: Igabod on January 13, 2015, 08:33:00 PM
Thanks Shinzy! I can't wait to attempt and fail at making some new clothes. Maybe I'll get lucky and make a decent hat or something. I've been thinking about making a sailor's hat (harkening back to my days in the U.S. Navy). It is a pretty simple design and it looks the same from all sides so there's not much room for error in it.

nonono! it does *not* look same from all sides! don't even try go the lazy route!
it needs to be tilted slightly on the side, then show more top on the back and less on the front

Igabod

Quote from: Shinzy on January 14, 2015, 03:37:28 AM
Quote from: Igabod on January 13, 2015, 08:33:00 PM
Thanks Shinzy! I can't wait to attempt and fail at making some new clothes. Maybe I'll get lucky and make a decent hat or something. I've been thinking about making a sailor's hat (harkening back to my days in the U.S. Navy). It is a pretty simple design and it looks the same from all sides so there's not much room for error in it.

nonono! it does *not* look same from all sides! don't even try go the lazy route!
it needs to be tilted slightly on the side, then show more top on the back and less on the front

The picture I linked to showed the hat tilted to the side, but that's against regulations in the U.S. Navy. The hat is supposed to be worn perfectly level on the head and is supposed to look the same from all sides (except for people with fat heads, it sorta bows out in the sides for them).

john pretzel

Here's something I thought it could be fun...  :)

Then just scale to fit a more appropriate size in pixels.

Shinzy

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

SuperCaffeineDude

Here are some bits I worked on, but cba at the moment to mod in

Not as cool as a lot of the work here, but feel free to use anything.

Shinzy

Quote from: SuperCaffeineDude on February 10, 2015, 09:04:22 PM
Here are some bits I worked on, but cba at the moment to mod in

Not as cool as a lot of the work here, but feel free to use anything.

the weapon sprites are literally artgasmic, I haven''t said that to anyone ever but then
I've never seen anyone use two pixel thick borders and the kind of pastel colour
hnnnng *faints*

Viceroy

It does look friggin' good. Looks downright edible.
Dog goes moo!

jabbamonkey

I just wanted to post a link to where I am putting all of my texture revisions...

View my Post with all my textures

I have core textures for download, and even textures for individual mods.

T-Wrecks

Hey guys, here are some guns I have been working on. Keen on partnering up with someone who can put my guns in their mod. :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

mrofa

Due that ice sheet mod wont be continued i got a mamuffalo to spare for thous intrested :P

All i do is clutter all around.

Shinzy

Oo he looks tasty! I hadn't seen him before

mrofa

Can feed your colony for a week... unless they are vegetarians :D
All i do is clutter all around.

skullywag

Quote from: mrofa on March 16, 2015, 05:34:43 PM
Can feed your colony for a week... unless they are vegetarians :D

why isnt that a trait? and in the same regard, carnivore....Tynan?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

apljee

Here's some weird blue ray gun... thing. I don't know. I was focused on texturing something else and then I got sidetracked and made this.

I guess it's a weird blue glowy raygun. Feel free to use at your own disposal.

Note:texture is 64x64, just to let you guys know for some reason.. ?