Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Anyone have a small ship or have time to make a small ship. Im thinking unmanned drone but from this universe, I cant find a style i like on my own so am throwing it open to the masses, if I like it and you have the time it could spread into more stuff, the mod im working on has potential for all areas really, armour, weapons etc... the only stipulation I have at the moment is a colour scheme which is white and mint green (think the mass effect/mirrors edge style of block colours, stripes etc) and would fit a 3x2 (3 high, 2 wide in cells)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on March 22, 2015, 05:54:49 PM
Anyone have a small ship or have time to make a small ship. Im thinking unmanned drone but from this universe, I cant find a style i like on my own so am throwing it open to the masses, if I like it and you have the time it could spread into more stuff, the mod im working on has potential for all areas really, armour, weapons etc... the only stipulation I have at the moment is a colour scheme which is white and mint green (think the mass effect/mirrors edge style of block colours, stripes etc) and would fit a 3x2 (3 high, 2 wide in cells)

Issitgnabeatraderdroid!? I'd do one if I had the time to spare (11 hour day of sitting about and "studying/exams" today, whee! mite keel over and die)

#Newtrader #droidswelookingfor #hype

skullywag

someones done their research....yes I have a space bound trader which will send an unmanned trade drone to land on the planet on behalf of a certain Corporation.

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on March 23, 2015, 05:09:21 AM
someones done their research....yes I have a space bound trader which will send an unmanned trade drone to land on the planet on behalf of a certain Corporation.

well knowing what the textures are for helps alot with making it look the part =P *poke*
that and I keep tabs on the help forums just to see if there's anything I can have use for ;D

mipen

Would anyone be really nice and be able to do a simple coal texture for me? Pwetty pwease? :)

apljee

Here's some weird Gold Sword texture that I did a while back to test if I could do some swords well and for a gold refinery mod that I never got committed enough to do.

KEBW1144

Here made combining the vanilla with Jabbermonkey's texture that he got from somewhere thought I would share.

- Cheers!

[attachment deleted due to age]

KEBW1144

More doodles

Cheers

soltysek

I'm looking Artist for TheLittleMod - unfortunetly i can handle code moding but i hit a wall - texturies ! So any one that intrest join in creation of gigantic mod i made will be welcome :) pls help ! :) 

Some information about mod you can find in WIP thread of this forum more info i can provide on PM .

skullywag

Anyone got time to knock me up a spinning wheel (wooden) and a loom or electric cotton processing workstation of sorts, the spinning wheel is more important for my needs. Potential to do art alongside me on a rather large mod if youve got time also.

dismar

wooden spinning wheel. kinda basic.

RemingtonRyder

I tried adding more bloodstains to the game, but it seems intent on using just the basic three. :/

Anyway! If you guys can use these, go right ahead.

AshbornK9

I could use help with some textures for my Fallout mod, if anyone is interested. I am utterly clueless with textures, and mine don't turn out very high quality.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

mrofa

A bit of leftovers from my weapons and stuff mod
Guns:

Ammo Boxes:

Projectile Plasma Graphic_Flicker:

Projectiles normal:

All i do is clutter all around.

Fluffy (l2032)