Art Modifications - Resources

Started by shadowtajun, March 05, 2014, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viperlol

So if anyone wants any textures for weapons, just throw me a PM and il whip some up for you ASAP.
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

Igabod

Quote from: Viperlol on December 16, 2014, 12:00:53 AM
So if anyone wants any textures for weapons, just throw me a PM and il whip some up for you ASAP.

I'm not doing weapons at the moment. But I am looking for some contributions to my Xtra Plants mod. New trees and flowers are especially wanted, but I'd be happy for someone just to redo or adjust any of the textures I've already done. If you or anybody else is interested then check out the thread for it Here and see if there is something you want to contribute.

john pretzel

A little attempt at modification of the original art. Maybe it can inspire other modders to make something like this - guerrilla costume.

Berengar

Greetings!
Aehm.. i createt something real creapy...
Colonist with faces!
Just want to post that, because i found its funny^^

john pretzel

;D ;D ;D very funny

Can you post a screenshot with troll face guys?

mrofa

This is the stuff that i did made for Better Power mod by Architect, but since he wont continue his and there is alot new mods that might im unfreezing this stuff so feel free to use it:D
If you need .psd of any of them pm me

All i do is clutter all around.

Shinzy

Better power huh? =P

"if you want this compound to stay warm you keep cycling! ..All of you!"

mrofa

Who knows maybe that what he did inteded to do with it :D

redlabel

mrofa thats some amazing art, would love to study the psd, im working on some textures myself for rimworld as a overhaul; will post some art soon

mrofa

Tell me which one you want since i cant upload eveything they weight to much and im to lazy to do it one by one ;p

Berengar

Ohh thats some nice Stuff! Think will use some of these, when you dont mind. :)

Telkir

These were a couple of new plant types (and harvested resources) that I'd made graphics for - was originally going to use them in TMods but ultimately decided not to use after Alpha 8 added herbal medicine.

Feel free to recolour / do whatever the deuce you like with them :)

Nymph Hair is just your average plant, growing one per square. The leaf strands are harvested into a bundle.

Rotbell is designed to be a dandelion-style plant (i.e. several small flowers will grow on a single square).

Igabod

Quote from: Telkir on December 29, 2014, 05:48:04 AM
These were a couple of new plant types (and harvested resources) that I'd made graphics for - was originally going to use them in TMods but ultimately decided not to use after Alpha 8 added herbal medicine.

Feel free to recolour / do whatever the deuce you like with them :)

Nymph Hair is just your average plant, growing one per square. The leaf strands are harvested into a bundle.

Rotbell is designed to be a dandelion-style plant (i.e. several small flowers will grow on a single square).

I might use those in my Xtra Plants mod. I've been considering adding some more plants that are evolved forms of plants found on Earth. I already added one flower that fits that description. Obviously I'll credit you for them. I'm probably just going to have them be random plants that spawn on the map but not make them harvestable (like the bushes, but with a beauty modifier).

mrofa

Quote from: Berengar on December 29, 2014, 04:19:08 AM
Ohh thats some nice Stuff! Think will use some of these, when you dont mind. :)

That is free to use graphic mate so go wild :D

Evul

Quote from: john pretzel on December 19, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

A little attempt at modification of the original art. Maybe it can inspire other modders to make something like this - guerrilla costume.

That one was cool!