Offering graphics services free!

Started by Hancake, March 23, 2014, 12:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hancake

A bit about me
Hi, my name is Hannah and I'm a graphic/pixel artist. I'm currently studying at university so I don't have heaps and heaps of time on my hands at the moment, but game art is something I want to get heavily into over time, and what better place to do it than with supporting mods of a game I thoroughly enjoy?

I've previously worked on a tile based MMORPG game called pixelot that eventually didn't amount to anything, here are some of the graphics that I produced for that game: http://sta.sh/2wuzzmz5qfm?edit=1

I will also update the thread with images I've made for Rimworld when I've completed jobs for modders, if they don't mind the images being shared publicly.

Note: I will continually update this thread with a list of people I have accepted jobs from.

If you would like me to have a go at some artwork for you, please either PM me, or post here the following:

• a description of your mod
  • what sprites you would like creating, along with how many tiles it is (1*1, 2*1 etc) if it isn't immediately obvious how big they need to be
  • what perspective you would like each sprite to be illustrated in (top down? front view?)
  • any other information that will make the process a little easier, e.g. specifications you definitely want your image to have, like particular colours etc.

Because of workload, I will not accept more than 6 requests at any one time. (I will add a waiting list if the demand gets longer than 6 people)

Modders I am currently completing jobs for:

• Architect (BetterPower)
  • Cala13er (Industrial)
  • Hexxagon (Modular Table)
  • Your name and mod here!

Thanks!

Hancake :)

mrofa

Love the temple entrance it just look sooo awsome :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Cala13er

I am need in someone to help to make textures for my mod. It's called Industrial RIM. Found here http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2598.0

Hope you are able to help me and looking forward fo hearing from you :)

Thanks,
Calum.

Hancake

Quote from: mrofa on March 23, 2014, 03:26:07 PM
Love the temple entrance it just look sooo awsome :D

Thanks man! I'm most proud of that one haha.

mrofa

Quote from: Cala13er on March 23, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
I am need in someone to help to make textures for my mod. It's called Industrial RIM. Found here http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2598.0

Hope you are able to help me and looking forward fo hearing from you :)

Thanks,
Calum.

haha seems you got work for the next century :D

Hancake

Haha seems so!

These little sprites take next to no time to do though, so I'm sure it won't take that long :)

Hexxagon

Hey, great pics you already got there, I could need some myself;
it would be a modular table, it´s basically a table, that connects to itself like walls do :D

Hancake

So you'd need tables that connected at every angle?

Left to Top, Bottom to right, a centre table that connects all ways, and 3 way connection tables?

Sounds more complicated than it is but it could be done. It's just very time consuming haha :)

Architect

Quote from: Hancake on March 24, 2014, 08:42:10 AM
So you'd need tables that connected at every angle?

Left to Top, Bottom to right, a centre table that connects all ways, and 3 way connection tables?

Sounds more complicated than it is but it could be done. It's just very time consuming haha :)

I suggest looking at the wall atlas and sandbag atlas textures to see the layout you need :P
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Hancake

Haha you're everywhere aren't you :')

Thanks for the tips!

Hexxagon

Yes, that´s what I need :D

Would be really awesome, if you could do that :D

mrofa

Quote from: Hancake on March 24, 2014, 03:52:08 AM
Haha seems so!

These little sprites take next to no time to do though, so I'm sure it won't take that long :)

With his pace of making mods dont count on it :D

As for wall_atlas the top right part (biggest one) is shared for top and down so dont do to much complicated patter on them or they get messed.

Hancake

Quote from: Hexxagon on March 24, 2014, 09:03:49 AM
Yes, that�s what I need :D

Would be really awesome, if you could do that :D

Do you want them to look the same as the tables that already exist, or smartened up a bit? :)

Hexxagon

I´d prefer the already used design, but if you want to, you can make your own :D

Kirid

I'v only released my modular solars, but I've made many different wall types, its super tricky. Have you guys tried changing <linkFlags> to accept Building_Table? Does that work? I get a parsing error. I think it would have to be a wall, but that brings up other issues.
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd