[A15] Alpha Animals

Started by skullywag, October 02, 2016, 04:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

kebab4you

Quote from: skullywag on December 23, 2016, 02:30:38 PM
working on it

Great! Thanks a lot for your hard work across your different mods, merry Christmas!

Draegon

Thanks for making this mod in the first place skully :D

Ames

I love this mod!! Can you please update it to Alpha 16? And also, can you make more of the animals? I would love to have some more animals!! Maybe a dragon too?  :P :P

Nomsayinbrah

Wow.. just found out about this mod. AMAZING STUFF EEeeeeeeeek

Azzarrel

a option to download for the steam workshop would also be awesome ;)

Old Marm

These are imaginative and well executed animal models.  I am hoping to see them again soon.  Not meaning to nag, I am just enthusiastic. Respectfully enthusiastic.  Thank you for all your wonderful mod work.

Stormfox

Quote from: Old Marm on January 24, 2017, 03:59:49 PM
These are imaginative and well executed animal models.  I am hoping to see them again soon.  Not meaning to nag, I am just enthusiastic. Respectfully enthusiastic.  Thank you for all your wonderful mod work.

Just as a heads up, this mod works perfectly in A16. It shows up as "old version" because the version info is not updated, but I have been running it for weeks now without any issue. The animals appear and behave normally.

Old Marm

Thank you, Stormfox.   I installed it this morning.  I am getting error messages about cooldown.   I don't know what this means.  I will just try to run it a bit longer and see if the animals show up.

Old Marm

Stormfox,  I don't know which mods are conflicting with Alpha Animals,  but the animals have shown up in the game and are behaving normally.  Thank you for the heads up.

AjaxTrinity

UPDATE TO A16 YOU GREEDY BASTARD

Edit by moderator:
User was warned for this post.

milon

I kindly refer you to the Forum Rules (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=122.0).

Now, back on topic please.

Lennbolt7

I tried using this in a16 but for some reason, all the (modded) animals had 999999999 melee dps

Tammabanana

Quote from: Old Marm on January 25, 2017, 10:50:13 AM
Thank you, Stormfox.   I installed it this morning.  I am getting error messages about cooldown.   I don't know what this means.  I will just try to run it a bit longer and see if the animals show up.

A16 changed something related to timing - ticks became tocks or something, I can't remember the exact words. It affects animals.
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

skullywag

ticks is now time. You could edit the xml using core animals as a reference for those changes. Im still working on this but what I have isnt in a working state so i cant release anything.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?