[A15/A16] Enhanced Crafting

Started by AlcoholV, December 02, 2016, 09:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlcoholV

Quote from: Fafn1r on December 07, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
There's a bug with infinite loop when I pick specific pawn for smelting weapons at electric smelter. It starts when I open the pick-pawn menu. My guess is, it tries to use Shooting skill to sort pawn names and fails somehow.

Also Achtung! (and newest Combat Realism) conflicts with EC and disables interrupting other pawn's job.

Thank you for your feedback.
I'll check soon.

Fafn1r

That pawn interrupting is from Look At Me, I'm The Worker Now, so it's not a conflict between Achtung! and EC.

SteelRev

I've encountered the infinite loop on the dye VAT from another MOD.

Etherdreamer

Was  going to use crafting hysteresis, but this mod just improve the utility, very nice!

lance789

joaonunes

How likely, from "Very Likely" to "Certain", am I to break my save by "swapping" this mod to Crafting Hysteresis' place without starting a new game?
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Nanao-kun

Quote from: joaonunes on December 17, 2016, 05:25:56 PM
How likely, from "Very Likely" to "Certain", am I to break my save by "swapping" this mod to Crafting Hysteresis' place without starting a new game?

I tried, just doesn't load.

Krolon

I have the biggest possible problem. I don't see download button...

joaonunes

Quote from: Nanao-kun on December 17, 2016, 06:45:52 PM

Ohh... So sad to hear that... This mod truly is an upgrade to the other, I guess I'll wait for the end of my current save before changing mods... Thanks for the warning though!

Krolon

joaonunes

Etherdreamer

Chiasm

Quote from: Nanao-kun on December 17, 2016, 06:45:52 PM
Quote from: joaonunes on December 17, 2016, 05:25:56 PM

It worked fine for me on an existing save. Try deleting and adding the crafting bill.

joaonunes

Quote from: Chiasm on December 18, 2016, 01:43:50 PM
It worked fine for me on an existing save. Try deleting and adding the crafting bill.

After checking the save files I noticed the only difference was the bill data, but after a hard siege from the spacers my colony is now in ruins, again... That means I'll start a new colony anyways :P