[1.2] Power Logic - (v1.16c) (10.05.2021)

Started by Supes, December 04, 2016, 10:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supes

there shouldn't be any mod incompatibilities, since it doesn't override any vanilla defs.

does it start, save and load on a new game without issues?

If AI is causing a problem, you can try removing the workgiverdefs folder (note this would result in being unable to change wireless channels, not good as a solution, but good for diagnostic purposes)

faltonico

Thank you for your help!
It works now!
- Making a new save worked totally fine.
- Deleting the workgiverdefs as you told me, made possible to load the game.
- I checked the log of a failed attempt to load and i saw this:
Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Int32].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DefMap`2[RimWorld.WorkGiverDef,System.Int32].get_Item (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver, Int32 priority, Int32 hour) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (RimWorld.WorkGiverDef workgiver, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker.SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef worktype, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fluffy_Tabs.Detours_WorkSettings._SetPriority (Verse.WorkTypeDef w, Int32 priority) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.Disable (Verse.WorkTypeDef w) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_WorkSettings.CheckForDisabledTypes (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings _this, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.Detouring.Pawn_WorkSettings.ExposeData (RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings _this) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PostLoadInitter.DoAllPostLoadInits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.LoadGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.SavedGameLoader.LoadGameFromSaveFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.<Start>m__736 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

So, I reinstalled your mod, disabled Fluffy's WorkTab, loaded the game, => it worked, saved the game, reenabled worktab, loaded the game => it worked!.

Could It have been because you introduced timed switches? though i have yet to make timed work with fluffy's worktab.

Thanks a lot for you help, and you mod... can't wait to make traps with it >=D

fed1s

Hi! Thanx for mod! I`m report for bug to you at steam workshop. Post here too:

Inductive Receiver Coil don`t pass power to Stay On Switch, but lamp, connected to receiver grid work correct same time. Inductive Receiver Coil and Inductive Emitter Coil connect correctly. Static Power Draw set to 500 (it is more over than need to grid after Stay On Switch).

If i connect both grids (before and after Stay On Switch) without coils, just by conduits, all work fine.

Example below:

fed1s

Can you add "channels" to Remote Controlled Door configuration, i.e. macro 1 at channel 1, macro N at channel M?

Supes

just added the some fixes, heat sensor fix (since the heat sensor was pushed out early with the Stay On Switch fix last time, so it was incomplete, it should be fully functional now), Stay On Switch made more Inductor friendly, and Inductors have a new setting to force overdraw (use a low overdraw setting when used with a Stay On Switch).

1.3b
Stay On Switch Changes
+delay after flick before active again
+will work even when no batteries are connected
Heat Sensor switch fully functional
Inductor Changes
+Forced Over Draw Setting
Tranceiver Fix for AI flicking after load

fed1s

Hi again! Thanx for fast bugfix :)

Is it possible to add macros copy-paste functionality to Remote Controlled Door too, like stockpile filters copy-paste?

It is very good mod to construct automatic burning killbox :) But need little more functionality for devices

Supes

aye, I'll be adding a few things to the door, (forbid, move action up/down) I'll get a copy/paste in there as well

having different macros on different channels might have to wait til the next alpha to avoid breaking peoples current games then I can add multi channel transceivers.

Supes

updated for alpha 17, inductors have significant 'under the hood' changes, so feel free to ask about any behaviour of the inductors as they are no longer set to dividing draw needed equally anymore.

Also, instead of creating new devices for multiple channels, I've made it as research, when complete it will add a second set of channel gizmos that can be adjusted.  So any device send/receive on two channels.

Logic Gates (AND, OR, XOR) have been combined
Inductors have been overhauled
+positive emitter power only toggle (emitter will avoid drawing power from batteries)
+draw division will behave differently now
Multi Channel Wireless Research added

rheki

Whenever I build a proximity sensor, it says "not connected to power" even if it is surrouned by active power lines and someone is in the room.  Am I using them wrong?  Thanks!

Supes

have you set their friend foe settings (green and red gizmo buttons when you have the proximity sensor selected)

rheki

OH!  I see those are not set by default now, I mis read :( :(
Thank you!  Very awesome!

ImStereotype

Supes

Some updates on the door, haven't added macro profile switching yet, but have added copy and paste along with some other improvements to the remote door.

Fixed an exploit on the Inductor to get free power
Improved compatibility between input sockets and Inductors
Remote Door
+Remote Door Macro ITab now cleaner
+Added Door Macro Copy and Paste
+Added new door actions - Forbid, Allow, Change Channel
+Added buttons for reordering Door Actions

Canute

QuoteCapacitor Sensor Switch
Monitors stored power levels, and turns off when power gets to the set 'low' point, and back on again when it reaches another set 'high' point.

From the thread [Mod request] Auto flicking of fueled generator
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33591.0

Could you maybe expand that switch to a flickerbox ?

Supes

Capacitor Switch is more based around battery management by blocking the route of power, but I can think of a few ways to do what you're asking, it would probably end up being a new device using wireless, perhaps a 'remote device flicker'.