[1.4] Hatti's Modlist, Home of QualityBuilder (Updated 23.10.2022)

Started by Hatti, December 26, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alset85

About Cleaning Area, could you also make a Don't Clean Area that's still home zone? There's an old mod that did this but relied on CCL and was abandoned.

Hatti

Quote from: alset85 on November 21, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
About Cleaning Area, could you also make a Don't Clean Area that's still home zone? There's an old mod that did this but relied on CCL and was abandoned.

Mh you can right click on the little broom on the right bottom of the screen and select any area that should be cleaned. Why need a 'non clening' Homezone if you have it by selecting a other zone to clean?

crusader2010

Hello. About QualityBuilder: any ideas why it doesn't take into consideration the pawn with the best construction skill?

Everyone is building everything regardless of the QB setting I choose. If it happens that the best builder builds it and the quality of the item is below the set level, only then does a deconstruct order appear on the item.

There are no errors in the log and all the mod options are set correctly. Does the load order matter regarding the mod StaticQuality+ for example? A while ago it was working properly and the only thing I did was to add the mods "DoorsCloseFastAgain", "Nature is beautiful" and remove "Mad Skills" (since it's already included in StaticQuality+). Any known incompatibilities with those mods?

Thanks

[attachment deleted due to age]
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Merudo

Regarding "QualityBuilder", I just got the following error when I started a secondary base:

Type _Designator_SkilledBuilder probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field skilled of type Texture2D. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:ReportProbablyMissingAttributes()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

EntityFramework

Hi hatti's. Would you by any chance provide the source code of CLeaning Area? Maybe uploading it into github? I would like to fork it to improve ir or integrate it to other mods..
THANKS!

Son_Of_Diablo

Greetings Hatti,

I'm a huge fan of QualityBuilder and QualitySurgeon, but I was wondering if you would consider a mod (or an addition to QualityBuilder) that handled art?   
Mainly to have art be auto-deconstructed if it's of a lower quality than you have set the bill to be.

Ruisuki

Does quality builder need to be before anything? My colonists don't respect the tag and build irrespective of level. I have tried it at the top and bottom of the modlist. Any known incompatibilities?

Canute

I never got problems with it so far. But when you use another mod that change the job for construction like maybe Survival tools (i didn't used it yet) i think it can happen that it interfere with it.
I notice too other mod's like Minions which can do constroctions too, don't follow quality build. Same for quests with Hospitality.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Canute on August 28, 2019, 02:32:00 AM
I never got problems with it so far. But when you use another mod that change the job for construction like maybe Survival tools (i didn't used it yet) i think it can happen that it interfere with it.
I notice too other mod's like Minions which can do constroctions too, don't follow quality build. Same for quests with Hospitality.
that must be it canute. I'll have to let xeo know maybe a fix is in the works

Angelix

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Angelix on March 11, 2020, 05:32:40 AM
i miss Cleaning Area so much, can you update?

It's updated on Steam if you want to grab it there.

Angelix

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on March 12, 2020, 02:32:30 PMIt's updated on Steam if you want to grab it there.
not everyone own steam version. and not every steamworkshop mod can be downloaded by downloaders...
if you have access to it share pls

Hatti