[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rah

small tweak: slight increase to surgery success chance.

Just a small tweak after some testing.

Kalre

Its this compatible with 1.8unstable ? Really need a bionics mod q_q

desedse

Quote from: Kalre on October 30, 2017, 08:09:43 AM
Just tried it, loads up and everything but I'm unable to craft the parts on the workbench.

desedse

Are there any official plans to bring RBSE to a18? Like will you be waiting for stable or update when you have the time?

Ser Kitteh

Is the red cross still gonna be there? I admit, I've grown fond of the blue since A17.

Rah

yes, it will be updated to A18 once it goes live.

@Ser Kitteh, the red cross for the medicine will still be there, mainly because it was removed because he had to, not because he felt like blue would be better. If you still prefer the blue you can still play with that. Just find the Patches folder and remove the file OriginalMedicineColors. The herbal medicine however is the same as vanilla.

XeoNovaDan

Quote from: Kalre on October 30, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

This probably won't be, since the bionic hediffs for this use the old 'verb' system while A18 uses a new 'tools' system for melee.

Rah

That correct Xeo, the current version is not compatible with A18 unstable. RBSE will be updated when A18 goes live, which seems to be pretty close.

Zanapo

Pino

Nice work with the mod!
I noticed that bad back is not cured by a new bionic spine. Is that inteded? Or it's a glitch caused by the fact I started the save without the mod, and installed it later? IIRC in A17 a new spine removed bad back.