[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rah

I just tested the hardcore version and I was able to repair ribs, so that's pretty weird. I'm glad that it works for you now though.

Canute

Let me say i got similar problem.
But i use Alien race Elder things and i though it conflict maybe with it.
But i got 2 human pawns too, and i can't cure scars at them even with enough Glitt. medicine on stock.
Installing all kind of bionics works.
Allready move the mod up or down of the Alien race

t3ff13

Quote from: Rah on April 24, 2017, 06:48:32 PM
I just tested the hardcore version and I was able to repair ribs, so that's pretty weird. I'm glad that it works for you now though.

I downloaded one of the four red mediafire links. Maybe there's a synchronicity problem?

Rah

@t3ff13, you're the first person I've seen with this problem, so I'm not sure what it could be. If anyone else are having trouble with bone repairs, let me know.
@Canute, do you mean you are unable to cure scars on humans with the Elder aliens installed? I was able to cure scars on human pawns with the elder mod installed. Are you sure you have researched Regenerative medicine?

Canute

100%, maybe another modconflict but i don't think another mod i installed change anything.
But if you want see self, modlist attached.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Rah

It could be a mod conflict, so I'd suggest moving RBSE closer to the bottom or deactivating mods to see if you can get it to work.

bloodshifter

Similar issue with Ribs, none of the Mediafire or steam version let me use them. It seems to be a Mod conflict with 阿卡萨斯's Sword and Magic-Rune Enchantment. As the Hardcore version of EPOE works for me by itself and so long as I don't do A Dog said...

SaberArturia

When I install the mod to the folder in the steam game files. (The 'master' edition that is.) It gives me the following error, I originally tried in the basic no beta, then again in the unstable beta version:

Rimwrold 0.16.1393 rev 553
Mod RBSE - Master Edition 1.62 has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targestVersion>0.16.13933</targetVersion>

Rah

Quote from: bloodshifter on April 26, 2017, 02:07:30 PM
Similar issue with Ribs, none of the Mediafire or steam version let me use them. It seems to be a Mod conflict with 阿卡萨斯's Sword and Magic-Rune Enchantment. As the Hardcore version of EPOE works for me by itself and so long as I don't do A Dog said...

If that mod has rib operations / replacements, then that will probably conflict with RBSE. But A Dog said works 100% with RBSE, as long as you install the RBSE Dog patch with it.

Quote from: SaberArturia on April 26, 2017, 04:20:48 PM
When I install the mod to the folder in the steam game files. (The 'master' edition that is.) It gives me the following error, I originally tried in the basic no beta, then again in the unstable beta version:

Rimwrold 0.16.1393 rev 553
Mod RBSE - Master Edition 1.62 has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targestVersion>0.16.13933</targetVersion>

That sounds more like a problem with the game installation or the mod being installed improperly. Make sure you have a clean installation of rimworld, verify if need be, and unzip RBSE into the mods folder of Rimworld.

BlackViperMWG

Can someone please upload that A Dog Said patch to another site? MediaFire is behaving very buggy to me and it's not downloading.

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: BlackViperMWG on April 28, 2017, 05:57:14 AM
Can someone please upload that A Dog Said patch to another site? MediaFire is behaving very buggy to me and it's not downloading.

Here. It's the steam version put into .rar form.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Canute

Quote from: BlackViperMWG on April 28, 2017, 05:57:14 AM
Maybe you should try a download tool like jdownloader to get stuff you have problem to download with the browser.

AngleWyrm

Sometimes I get odd behaviors from browser interactions, and blame them on the commercial streams.

It seems possible that some advertisement provider locked up the page with a temporarily unavailable or otherwise corrupted waiting for whatever.com.

Not always user error, or even browser error.

I do wish more web pages were designed with a content-first approach that allows loading of various ads, bits and pieces that take a while to be something that happens as it happens, rather than please wait while everything is loaded first and then presented as a complete document.

Because some of that stuff fails to load altogether.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Canute

Thats why i suggest a download tool.

But mosttimes is the user's vault, because he block ads don't allow scripts ... Thats all ok for security reasons.
But even when you temp. all these browser addons it don't work sometimes. Then you should have a 2. browser in reserve without any addons.

BlackViperMWG