[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Yeah ive had an empty room just sitting there for weeks. Had planned to make it a utility, maintenance room until I found theres so few items that would qualify as such, until this mod and its update. Perfect place to store the fugly tanks

Kassidoo

Dubwise

faltonico

Just so you know, Steam Skylight is not the same as this in the forums.

Dubwise

the updates for hygiene rimkit and skylights are all up on steam, and im fixing the bugs that are getting reported before i upload here

faltonico

I though you didn't update it yet, last update is dated 5 april. Sry for that.
In another matter, you made me install steam to get your new Hygiene, i got this set of errors when forcing a pawn to use a toilet... it literally swallowed her xD
Exception in UIRootUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.PawnUtility.GetPosture (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnCollisionTweenerUtility.PawnCollisionPosOffsetFor (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnTweener.TweenedPosRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnTweener.ResetTweenedPosToRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnTweener.PreDrawPosCalculation () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.get_DrawPos () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.get_DrawPos () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SelectionDrawer.DrawSelectionBracketFor (System.Object obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SelectionDrawer.DrawSelectionOverlays () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.MapInterfaceUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootUpdate()
Verse.Root:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.RestUtility.CurrentBed (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.RestUtility.InBed (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ColonistBarColonistDrawer.DrawIcons (Rect rect, Verse.Pawn colonist) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ColonistBarColonistDrawer.DrawColonist (Rect rect, Verse.Pawn colonist, Verse.Map pawnMap) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ColonistBar.ColonistBarOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I attached the modsconfig.xml just in case, If i can help you with anything else just say so.
Thank you for all of your work with your mods, i really appreciate all that effort.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dubwise

Haha, yer thats one of the bugs im fixing now, the steam comments are spammed with it

faltonico

Quote from: dubwise56 on April 23, 2017, 09:05:27 PM
Haha, yer thats one of the bugs im fixing now, the steam comments are spammed with it
I noticed that xD
But you wont get a tidy error report such as this there ;p
Also, for some reason this error string doesn't seem to appear in the log, only on screen, attached image.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dubwise

Updated all 3 mods to match the current versions on steam.

Skylights now uses a 100% light with a radius that increases as the sun light level increases, instead of changing the % of light inside a radius which caused it to get stuck at 50% lit.

In response to self healing being added to A17 the medkits in rimkit no longer use a job driver to self heal, instead the medkits are a consumable item with 3 buttons, allowing the wearer to bandage their own wounds on the spot, in the nearest bed, or bandage someone else, this also clears up the confusion caused by pawns ignoring the job to heal themselves because its not time to work. Also added a glitterkit.

Hygiene now includes a central heating system which is entirely optional, the pipe systems have been upgraded to increase performance and are now hidden under constructed floors. The needs have been enabled for visitors for use with Hospitality. Drafted pawns no longer soil themselves and will just hold it in, and if all toilets are in use then pawns will look for something else to do then try again up to 10 times before resorting to open defecation.

sidfu

already found 2 bug.

1.dub u have the radiators set to <drawSize>(3,3)</drawSize> size they should be <drawSize>(1,1)</drawSize>. 3x3 is nearly size of a solar panel.
2. every so often a radiator can get stuck at 97.5% heat. they work fine and it reset after it actualy use heat

Dubwise

Quote from: sidfu on April 28, 2017, 08:03:45 AM
already found 2 bug.

1.dub u have the radiators set to <drawSize>(3,3)</drawSize> size they should be <drawSize>(1,1)</drawSize>. 3x3 is nearly size of a solar panel.
2. every so often a radiator can get stuck at 97.5% heat. they work fine and it reset after it actualy use heat

nope they should be 3x3, the actual building size is a different node, most of my graphics have a larger draw size than the actual building size, so for example the radiator fits snug against walls, or so the shower heads look like they have some height.

And i don't quite understand what you mean with the radiator bug, the radiators are a buffer that's used as it fills so it wont reach 100%, its always using some to heat the room and they also bleed off heat even if the rooms above the temp setting so you cant store the heat forever.

Kassidoo

Hi!
So one of my Colonist decided that running into our own trap was a good idea so he lost his arms. Now I keep getting this error:
Found priority 9 for a pawn incapable of cleanBedpan. Did you add/change mods without starting a new game?
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetPriority(WorkGiverDef, Int32)
Fluffy_Tabs.PawnPrioritiesTracker:GetPriority(WorkGiverDef)
Fluffy_Tabs.<>c__DisplayClass9_0:<_CacheWorkGiversInOrder>b__1(WorkGiver)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToArray(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.QuickSort`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1, SortContext`1)
System.Linq.<Sort>c__Iterator21:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Fluffy_Tabs.Detours_WorkSettings:_CacheWorkGiversInOrder()
RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings:get_WorkGiversInOrderEmergency()
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryGiveJob(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I see it mention that the fluffy work tab mod, but the cause of the error is the latrine so I dont know which fault it is.
I am on my way to give him new arms, its just laggin everytime the error popsup

faltonico

Hi there!
Skylights are at 100% brightness even when there is a volcanic winter outside and the map brightness is 86%.

Dubwise

Quote from: faltonico on April 28, 2017, 09:35:19 PM
Hi there!
Skylights are at 100% brightness even when there is a volcanic winter outside and the map brightness is 86%.

only thing i can do about that is make them not work at all during volcanic winter, i had to remove the % based light because overlapping areas were getting stuck at 50% lit

Headshotkill

Quote from: dubwise56 on April 28, 2017, 09:41:28 PM
Quote from: faltonico on April 28, 2017, 09:35:19 PM
Hi there!

only thing i can do about that is make them not work at all during volcanic winter, i had to remove the % based light because overlapping areas were getting stuck at 50% lit

Seems legit, the ash would land on it and block out all the light.