[1.0] Smarter Food Selection, Hydroponics with lamps and more...

Started by Wishmaster, February 20, 2017, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flechoide

Quote from: Wishmaster on June 17, 2017, 06:20:13 AM
Quote from: flechoide on June 17, 2017, 05:26:44 AM
Hi, Im having issues with smarter food selection (im at A17 latest), I downloaded it form steam workshop (version 2.1.1) Im getting errors at the beginning of game start :
ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly WM Smarter Food Selection: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

And later a lot of errors of empty xml  :
Found no usable data when trying to get defs from file colonists.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<AllDefsFromAsset>c__Iterator226:MoveNext()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)

Im the on with that issues ?

Your installation must be wrong. You must be missing the .dll and you probably got it from github which you should not. Where did you pick the link ?

Just download from the link in the topic or use steam.

As I said I got the mod from steam workshop, I just marked the mod on the steam interface and thats it.

I also unsubscribed the steam workshop mod, restarted the game, just for be sure the mod was no longer here, and I downloaded the link in your first post (not the one from github but the one from dropbox) and it shows the same error message.

What dll Im missing ?

flechoide

Im sorry about the two posts, I just lacked the huglib

Sp0nge

Could I include this mod in a pack im putting togheter? Cant really find anything about if thats fine with you or not in this thread (or in the workshop) :)

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

Hello, Wishmaster! Thanks for your great mods!
..but I got some kind of problem with "Too many leathers" on A17. It doesn't initialize on startup and gives this message:
[HugsLib][ERR] WM_Too_Many_Leathers caused an exception during OnDefsLoaded: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef].Add (Verse.ThingDef key, Verse.ThingDef value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.TooManyLeathers.Config.DefsLoaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HugsLib.HugsLibController.OnDefsLoaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:ReportException(Exception, String, Boolean, String)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnDefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurre

Here's the full ouputlog, just in case.

I've very much grown into your mods, that will be a major bummer to not use it. So I'll be very grateful if you could look at it. Thank you in advance!

sidfu

is it on purpose that food thats in containers dont get checked like a stockplie? when i put food in a container that makes it last a bit longer the mood stops working on that food. seems right now its only looking at stockpiles and not food thats in containers.

sidfu

for example a hardcore sk has varous containers. one of them is designed to hold food only.

when i put he food in the container all the pets and pawns started ignoring any rules setup by the mod for food. for example the dogs where eating the roasted meat out of the container ignoring the meat and kibble right next to it that as in stockpile. when i removed the food they started following the rules again.

the issue could be cause the containers cacn hold 5 stacks of items on 1 cell. i have yet to try it with say the rimfridge mod that hold just 1 type of food in it.

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

Quote from: Wishmaster on June 19, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
zarathustra_bezbozhnik what your mods list ?

ModsConfig attached. Your great mod is at the bottom (no pun intended). I've tried to move it up and down, alas, no luck.
Tanks a lot for helping!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

faltonico

Quote from: zarathustra_bezbozhnik on June 19, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

ModsConfig attached. Your great mod is at the bottom (no pun intended). I've tried to move it up and down, alas, no luck.
Tanks a lot for helping!
You have 2 "Too many leathers" mods apparently.

Wishmaster

Quote from: faltonico on June 19, 2017, 02:17:28 PM
Quote from: zarathustra_bezbozhnik on June 19, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

Tanks a lot for helping!
You have 2 "Too many leathers" mods apparently.

Indeed.

Also where is that "TOOMANYLEATHERS" from ? Custom version ? Just curious. Mods are free anyway.

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

I'm so sorry for this misunderstanding and the lack of my attention. Very much thank you for taking the time and untangling this for me, as you didn't have to.

Anyway, explanation is owed, and my best explanation is:
I was installing so many mods for A17, that I somehow managed to load two copies of your mod TooManyLeathers. When I got an error (obviously), I've tried and moved your mod up and down the load order to get it to work. Finally, I wrote you a 'bug' message, deleted the mod, and continued with my tasks. Then, when you asked what was my mod load order, instead of reinstalling the mod, I just put the line in xml at the exact place where it was when i got the error, just for the reference, misspelling the name with all caps. So there's no other mod like yours, it's just my stupid mistake, for which and your time I apologize.

I already started to cure my leather for your brand new duster or a hat maybe?
Sorry, again.

Canute

QuoteHow can I avoid turning off the lights at night?
If you don't use the plant24h mod, the plants rest at night, so it doesn't matter if the lights burn at night or not.

Sleeeper

Game spams error since I sent a caravan to another place. Something related to Smarter Food Selection
System.Exception: Error when trying to find best food in caravan. eater=GMan ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
  at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndKeySelector (System.Object source, System.Object keySelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.GroupBy[DietElement,Single] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.GroupBy[DietElement,Single] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Policy.GetFoodCategoryRankForPawn (Verse.Pawn pawn, FoodCategory category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Policy.GetFoodCategoryRankForPawn (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.ThingDef category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Policy.GetFoodCategoryRankForPawn (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodUtils+<>c__DisplayClassc.<MakeRatedFoodListFromThingList>b__7 (WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodSourceRating entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateGroupByIterator>c__Iterator5`2[WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodSourceRating,System.Int32].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Linq.IGrouping`2[System.Int32,WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodSourceRating]].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Linq.IGrouping`2[System.Int32,WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodSourceRating]]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[IGrouping`2] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.QuickSort`1[System.Linq.IGrouping`2[System.Int32,WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodSourceRating]]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Linq.SortContext`1 context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.QuickSort`1+<Sort>c__Iterator21[System.Linq.IGrouping`2[System.Int32,WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodSourceRating]].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.FoodUtils.MakeRatedFoodListFromThingList (IEnumerable`1 list, Verse.Pawn eater, Verse.Pawn getter, WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Policy policy, Boolean doScoreSort) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Detours.CaravanInventoryUtility.TryGetBestFood.Internal (RimWorld.Planet.Caravan caravan, Verse.Pawn forPawn, Verse.Thing& food, Verse.Pawn& owner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Detours.CaravanInventoryUtility.TryGetBestFood.Postfix (System.Boolean& __result, RimWorld.Planet.Caravan caravan, Verse.Pawn forPawn, Verse.Thing& food, Verse.Pawn& owner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Detours.CaravanInventoryUtility.TryGetBestFood.Postfix (bool&,RimWorld.Planet.Caravan,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing&,Verse.Pawn&) <0x00097>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Planet.CaravanInventoryUtility.TryGetBestFood_Patch1 (RimWorld.Planet.Caravan,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing&,Verse.Pawn&) <0x000f8>
at RimWorld.Planet.CaravanPawnsNeedsUtility.TrySatisfyFoodNeed (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.Need_Food,RimWorld.Planet.Caravan) <0x00068>
at RimWorld.Planet.CaravanPawnsNeedsUtility.TrySatisfyPawnNeeds (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.Planet.Caravan) <0x00112>
at RimWorld.Planet.CaravanPawnsNeedsUtility.TrySatisfyPawnsNeeds (RimWorld.Planet.Caravan) <0x00040>
at RimWorld.Planet.Caravan.Tick () <0x0004c>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldObjectsHolder.WorldObjectsHolderTick () <0x00063>
at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () <0x00039>
at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () <0x00246>

Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Game:<LoadGame>m__843()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

A caravan has one man, 2 animals, some fine meals and kibble with them.
A guy had "Unrestricted" policy for food.