[B19] More Monstergirls

Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junchan

B18 version in progress, I'm working on this again and I hope RiseKnight doesn't mind me integrating some of his changes.
Sorry to everyone who likes this mod for not working on it through A17 but as I said in my previous post, life and depression got in the way and really hit me hard.

Anyway, hope to post a new version later today or maybe tomorrow.

Canute

Don't forget to keep a monstergirl for yourself to counter your depression ! :-)

junchan

Quote from: Canute on November 18, 2017, 10:17:56 AM
Don't forget to keep a monstergirl for yourself to counter your depression ! :-)

Oh don't worry about that, I'm keeping my favourite one for myself. :D

RitoTookMyWallet

Lookin forward to use this mod on B18! Just curious but are they gonna keep being "animals" or will they be colonists with the mod AlienRaces? If the first, can we hope for them to eventually become colonists? Anyways thanks for working to update one of my favorite mods!

junchan

Quote from: RitoTookMyWallet on November 18, 2017, 12:15:57 PM
Lookin forward to use this mod on B18! Just curious but are they gonna keep being "animals" or will they be colonists with the mod AlienRaces? If the first, can we hope for them to eventually become colonists? Anyways thanks for working to update one of my favorite mods!

They're going to keep being animals for now, but who knows what the future holds.

bloodshifter

Quite hyped for MMG being on B18 can't wait.

junchan

Bumping because of update.  First post updated with new link for updated vanilla version.  Will post more stuff soon.

Fregrant

Thumbs up.
Do you plan to add work code? I recompiled the assembly and it seems to be working.
Will you make more races?

junchan

Quote from: Fregrant on November 19, 2017, 11:54:57 AM
Thumbs up.
Do you plan to add work code? I recompiled the assembly and it seems to be working.
Will you make more races?

Yeah, I just got the assembly recompiled too and it seems to be working.  As for more races, i have no idea.  Right now I was just focusing on getting this mod working on B18.  I'll be uploading the version with the working assembly and a compatability patch for ADS soon.

Fregrant

Looks like old <verbs> as working as new <tools>, so you still could make flamebreath, icebreath, whatever. I have no time to play Rimworld lately, but do think these pets needs some balancing. Unique traits. Comfortable climate. Body revision.
Maybe someone will make more race textures someday, but look at Wild catgirls mod. Also you could use textures from old no-arm version of lamia mod, but I feel like these drawn a bit off-style.

mvargus

For some reason the steam workshop doesn't show that this mod has been updated.

Lucifer

I really really really want to be able to play these as colonist. Animals are great but I would be in heaven able to play as them.
"There is no such thing as second place, Only first loser."

junchan

Quote from: mvargus on November 19, 2017, 02:41:51 PM
For some reason the steam workshop doesn't show that this mod has been updated.

Yeah, I'm not the original modder, I just have permission to mess about with it.  My update is all my own work and nothing to do with the original creators.

First post updated with link to the version where the monstergirls will work for you.

junchan

Another update.  Preliminary tweaks and refinements, adding some stuff that I felt should have been added by the original authors and the beginnings of a patch for A Dog Said.

Should I upload my changed version to steam? What about the ADS Patch?

RitoTookMyWallet

Thanks for the update and a dog said patch, feels great to have them again in my game and not worry too much about injuries. Personally I do not use Steam for mods so I cant comment on that.