UNKNOWN WORLD (UW)

Started by jamieg, April 23, 2014, 01:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

Quote from: jamieg on July 01, 2014, 01:46:55 PM
Quote from: noble116 on June 29, 2014, 12:18:28 AM
All i want to know is, will there be melee weapons?

It will have similar combat mechanics to rimworld BUT WITH MELEE WEAPONS :) also the ability to throw your melee weapon at an enemy if he is at a distance with small health,

also ive had alot of emails asking questions and its great so thanks everyone and heres where im at with basic gameplay so anyone wondering what its about can read this rather than wait for me to reply

so ive covered the combat mechanics so i guess im going to have a very similar building feel to rimworld and prison architect, basically we are going for a 1-4 player game where your faction lands on the map but at the same time your enemys land too, which means rather than being attacked in waves and seeing how long you can survive and how big your colony grows, you will instead be trying to dominate the map and rid it of your enemys which can be either ai controlled or other players from around the world. but we still want to incorporate survival into it so you will still need to do the basic chores around your base.... hopefully by the alpha 1 there will be loads of ways to sabotage your enemys, cut of their food supplys or just charge in all guns blazing!!

im literally looking for a place to move now hopefully in next week or so!! then ill be working hard on this with a couple of programmers to help me out... if all goes to plan you can all be laying this at some point this year :D anyway i very rarely come on Ludeon these days please feel free to contact me @ [email protected]

Ahhh making your own game, And you're going to publish it to kickstarter, I like the sound of that. When can we expect this "game" to appear on kickstarter?

jamieg

well im hoping to move to a new place asap then ill be getting it ready to publish so maybe a few months.... really depends?? who can put a time on these things?? not to mention everything needs to be balanced well, bug free and addictive as hell before i share it with the world :)
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

mrofa

Add coffeine dispenser, you get around 99% addiction :D
And best of luck mate, may your 20 feet tall sword  cut the flesh of your enemies squierrls!
All i do is clutter all around.

joshwoo69

Quote from: mrofa on July 01, 2014, 02:13:20 PM
Add coffeine dispenser, you get around 99% addiction :D
And best of luck mate, may your 20 feet tall sword  cut the flesh of your enemies squierrls!
Haha ya you might have addiction.  ;D ;D

joshwoo69

Bump and any progress?
(It has been a LONG time since i went in to the forums...) :'(
anything changed besides Moar mods and alpha 6 update?

Cala13er

Quote from: joshwoo69 on August 18, 2014, 07:36:08 AM
Bump and any progress?
(It has been a LONG time since i went in to the forums...) :'(
anything changed besides Moar mods and alpha 6 update?

You do realize this is dis-continued, Jamieg and Zelldot left ages ago.