Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 20, 2019, 03:26:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: [1.0] Better Workbench Management (QoL mod)  (Read 70581 times)

Rock5

• Colonist
  • Schizoid
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Better Workbench Management (QoL mod)
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2018, 12:38:08 PM »

I have a feature request I think might be suitable for this mod. Basically I would like a "Suspend when satisfied" option.

I made a mod request for this but it was pointed out your mod might be a good place to ask for it.  I'll repeat what I posted here.

Here's the scenario. I get a trade request for 20 Ikwa of normal quality or better which I decide to do. I set the bill on the smithy to make 20 Ikwa but realise that if I just make 20 they might not all meet the requirements of normal quality or better. So I set it to "do until" I have 20 and set the count filter to normal quality.

Some time later, after I return with my pawn having completed the trade request, I notice that I have another 20 Ikwa in my stockpile and realise I forgot to cancel the work bill after it was completed.

This happens to me all the time. I sort of wish I could use the "pause when satisfied" option to pause it permanently but it can't do that. I think what we need is a "Suspend when satisfied" option as well.

An alternative is to include the quality filter with the "do x times" option although I don't know if this is something you could do.

What do you think?
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Madman666

• Planetologist
  • Stealth warfare master
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2018, 01:00:45 PM »

In fact i would like to expand on that topic - it would be also nice to have an option for a bill to automatically delete itself upon reaching either required number of specified quality items, or doing it x amount of times. Considering that i heard even currently inactive bills are being checked by pawns and lower overall performance, this would be a useful feature if its not too messy to implement.

falconne

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 14, 2018, 01:47:42 PM »

I will add these suggestions to the backlog: https://github.com/Falconne/ImprovedWorkbenches/issues

Madman666

• Planetologist
  • Stealth warfare master
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2018, 08:51:23 PM »

Thank you for your time!

wolfsilver00

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2019, 02:44:40 PM »

Would be cool if we could see the item in the bill detail.. For example, right now if you want to see the stats of different apparel items, u have to make new bill, choose what you want, go into details then go into the info.. If we could have the info of the item in the bill details to make it, it would save a lot of time, even more if we can choose different variations of the materials, which we currently cannot even in the info panel, we are stuck for example with the stats of a cloth t-shit, and are unable to choose another cloth or leather to see the result. Even filtering the materials to one material only it still shows the default which is usually cloth or plain leather

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2019, 03:56:57 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]