[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: InfinityKage on April 13, 2019, 04:10:05 PM
Hi there,

I want to start by saying you made a great mod. Thank you for all the work you've done.

I do however have a question as to how the changing firing modes work. The only options I ever get is Full Auto Snapshot. I can't seem to change it. I've tried clicking on them but nothing happens. I have 4 pawns equipped with 4 separate guns and it's the same on all of them. Is this feature only available on certain guns?

Thanks in advance
Infinity Kage

That sounds like some of your guns are not properly set up. Are they all from the same mod or vanilla?
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

forumgod

Is it possible to add back miniguns and uranium slugs?

InfinityKage

Quote from: Kori on April 14, 2019, 05:46:36 AM
I do however have a question as to how the changing firing modes work. The only options I ever get is Full Auto Snapshot. I can't seem to change it. I've tried clicking on them but nothing happens. I have 4 pawns equipped with 4 separate guns and it's the same on all of them. Is this feature only available on certain guns?

Thanks. I'll try that. I'm tired of my pawns just spray and praying.
Available firing modes (auto, burst, single) depend on the gun, while aiming modes (aimed, snapshot, surpress) should always be available. Try moving CE as close to the end of your load order as possible.

InfinityKage

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on April 14, 2019, 07:32:48 AM
Hi there,

I want to start by saying you made a great mod. Thank you for all the work you've done.

Thanks in advance
Infinity Kage

That sounds like some of your guns are not properly set up. Are they all from the same mod or vanilla?

Oh man... I have no idea...

InfinityKage

Available firing modes (auto, burst, single) depend on the gun, while aiming modes (aimed, snapshot, suppress) should always be available. Try moving CE as close to the end of your load order as possible.

Moved it all the way to the bottom. The only things under it now are the patches. Still doesn't work. Hmmm... i guess it has to be one of the patches maybe?

InfinityKage

Quote from: InfinityKage on April 15, 2019, 06:45:38 PM

Available firing modes (auto, burst, single) depend on the gun, while aiming modes (aimed, snapshot, suppress) should always be available. Try moving CE as close to the end of your load order as possible.

Moved it all the way to the bottom. The only things under it now are the patches. Still doesn't work. Hmmm... i guess it has to be one of the patches maybe?

Removed the patches and it works so it's definitely one of the patches. Time to go through one by one.

Kanareika1

CE Guns: M72 craft not working. On the end unfinished stuff disappear, but 5x M72 is not appear. Bill is not changed (if you ordered 1, this number will not change). I tried that with latest version of game, HugsLib, CE and CE Guns, after full cleanup of user folder and game reinstall.

mcmoor

I've seen someone asked this on Steam but I have the same issue so I wanted to ask it here. I have no idea if this is intended but when my base have full turret coverage the raiders just won't go to it. They are just wandering around outside my base until they just escape again and I pick them off. It's good that they are not suicidal, but I'm not sure it's what they really wanted.

And regarding centipedes. Usually after downing all my combat capable pawns they just go around destroying furnitures. When my other paws run around they just ignore it so I can order them to build turrets again to finally defeat them. Again I'm not sure if it's intended if it is please tell me.

Thank you for your answer!

forumgod

Quote from: Kanareika1 on April 18, 2019, 02:24:05 PM
CE Guns: M72 craft not working. On the end unfinished stuff disappear, but 5x M72 is not appear. Bill is not changed (if you ordered 1, this number will not change). I tried that with latest version of game, HugsLib, CE and CE Guns, after full cleanup of user folder and game reinstall.

"Load CE guns after CE main", it says in the mod description of CE guns

Kanareika1

Quote from: nickdos on April 20, 2019, 10:10:43 AM
Of course, i load mods in correct sequence, so it's not my fault.

[attachment deleted due to age]

forumgod

Quote from: Kanareika1 on April 20, 2019, 10:31:32 AM
Quote from: nickdos on April 20, 2019, 10:10:43 AM
Of course, i load mods in correct sequence, so it's not my fault.

I'm just saying because I had the same problem and swaping the load order fixed it for me. Do you get any error message in the debug log? I used to get an error that mentioned the MLAW recipe too.

forumgod

What exactly is the thought process behind you adding a weapon like the doomsday rocket launcher and the inferno cannon that instantly kills anyone caught in the blast? Why does a pawn have to attempt to fire for one more time and lose valuable time before they decide to go through the reload process? Isn't this supposed to be "realistic"? A masterwork uranium mace can't do real damage except *tink* power armor, is melee supposed to be worthless in late game? What kind of insane balancing is this?

Ramsis

Nick leave him alone irt what he wants to have in his mod already...
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Owlchemist

Made another CE patch some of y'all may find of some usefulness. It optimizes the ammo defs to improve game load time: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1721900020

N7Huntsman

A patch for Rimsenal has been completed as well. There's a link to the Github in the description for those who don't use Steam. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722645168
The Rim is a cruel place.