[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: RicRider on May 05, 2019, 07:30:20 AM
Hey! Looks like a nice mod. I want to use it in an upcoming game but I want to be sure I'm 100% sure what I'm getting into. I read your changelog from recent update and it says:

Fixes:
- Incendiary weapons not recognized for pyromaniac thought

Can you clarify what this means? Pyros will go for incendiary weapons when mental breaking and light up my base?

In vanilla, pyromaniacs get a mood buff from having incendiary weapons equipped. This wasn't working properly in CE.

Quote from: iFailatRimworld on May 05, 2019, 06:26:35 AM
Does this break the custom made patches made for 1.3?

Shouldn't break anything
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

RicRider

##Coding Scrub##

Ixenzo

>Disabled ammo appearing as quest rewards (for real this time)

Updated to 1.4, seeing exactly the opposite - every single quest rewards contains an ammo item.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Ixenzo on May 06, 2019, 01:48:28 PM
>Disabled ammo appearing as quest rewards (for real this time)

Updated to 1.4, seeing exactly the opposite - every single quest rewards contains an ammo item.

But is it disabled ammo

temple_wing

I don't know whether it's a bug or intended. tactical vest is now conflicting with backpack. Tactical vest is belt layer cover torso, backpack is belt layer shoulder, they're conflicting.

WREN_PL

Is there a way to revert fragment simulation to the old model, back when it was a simple circle?

I cant play with HE shells or Frag grenades anymore, every time I do there is a few second freeze and if whole stack gets destroyed there is minute or longer freeze that can end with a crash!

Do you know how to change it?

WREN_PL

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AND EMBRASURES DON'T WORK ANYMORE

MY ENTIRE DEFENSE IS EMBRASURE BASED

AND RAIDERS CAN TARGET THROUGH EMBRASURES BUT MY PEOPLE CAN'T

temple_wing

Quote from: WREN_PL on May 10, 2019, 10:43:01 AM
Is there a way to revert fragment simulation to the old model, back when it was a simple circle?

I cant play with HE shells or Frag grenades anymore, every time I do there is a few second freeze and if whole stack gets destroyed there is minute or longer freeze that can end with a crash!

Do you know how to change it?

If you have "doorsExpended", update to newest dev version might help. I haven't tested that, just someone says it helps.

WREN_PL

There is something...

...FUCKY...

Happening to embrasures

[attachment deleted due to age]

WREN_PL

They work...

Partially..?

In certain ranges and angles..?!

It doesn't make any fukken sense!

WREN_PL

Also updating DoorsExpanded hadn't changed anything.

Canute

Just test it out without Doors expanded.
Remove all doors belong to these mod's before with dev tool destroy, safe the colony and then remove the mod.
Then load it and test if it is working better.
If not load the safegame before.

NoImageAvailable

Doors Expanded is a known incompatibility. Your embrasures look like they're added by another mod, their cover collision height is probably through the roof. Just use the CE ones.

WREN_PL

The thing is, this worked on earlier version of CE. Everything went to shit after updating to 1.4

WREN_PL

Also deleted DoorsExpanded and it still doesn't work