[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epishade

Ah shoot.  That's unfortunate.  Oh well.  Thanks for the quick reply!

Heni

I dont know if is a bug or not, but when my char are in the front view the "backpack" is on the front layer. Sorry my english ^_^

[attachment deleted due to age]

Kapun

It is a bug and i have it too. Seems to be fine for fat people though

DukeAl

Hi,
i wanted to try the new CE for B18 from the steam workshop and got a bit confused. The list of compatible mods is much shorter than here on the forum and simple sidearms is listed as "known to have conflicts".
Is the workshop version identical with the one here on the forum and if so which description is correct?

Heni

Quote from: DukeAl on March 10, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
Hi,
i wanted to try the new CE for B18 from the steam workshop and got a bit confused. The list of compatible mods is much shorter than here on the forum and simple sidearms is listed as "known to have conflicts".
Is the workshop version identical with the one here on the forum and if so which description is correct?

Here i play with the new ce, the log become crazy with lots of red letters, and the game after some time become slow, with speed x3 VEEEEEERY slow. i have deleted a lot of mods, but the game only run at normal speed after i unchecked CE.

Kori

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 16, 2018, 04:47:20 AM
Quote from: Kori on February 15, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
I noticed that turrets now have a full clip of ammo after construction, is this intended?

Depends, what map are you constructing them on?

After a few more tests I can say that turrets I build on my colony map have full ammo while hostile turrets on enemy maps are empty so they never shoot.
I think this is the opposite of how it is supposed to be.   :D

MisterMasada

I run CE alongside Humanoid Aliens Framework and the Androids mod (with it's CE patch), any and all androids I see, raiders, caravans anything, none of them have ammo, they carry guns with no ammo in their magazines, and no ammo in their inventory. I also use Simple Sidearms so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it.

I've done some light google searching and haven't found anything on the topic, so, has anyone else had the same issue?

supershutze

Quote from: MisterMasada on March 12, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
I run CE alongside Humanoid Aliens Framework and the Androids mod (with it's CE patch), any and all androids I see, raiders, caravans anything, none of them have ammo, they carry guns with no ammo in their magazines, and no ammo in their inventory. I also use Simple Sidearms so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it.

I've done some light google searching and haven't found anything on the topic, so, has anyone else had the same issue?

CE patches pawn types so they spawn with ammo as part of their loadout. Androids add new pawn types, that are not covered by CE.

Jan2607

If I tell my colonists to pick up only a certain amount of ammo, they tend to pick up all, even when they are overloaded.

Epishade

Yep.  It's quite annoying to micromanage giving pawns ammo if you don't turn off the setting that sets them to automatically pick up ammo for their guns and don't give them loadouts.  So do either one of those and they won't pick up more than you tell them

Jan2607

I noticed, that even when Bulk and Mass are not maximum, my colonists have a penalty to move speed and work speed. So, to have their default speed, they can't carry anything? Or did the mod increase their base speed to give these penalties?

And what does the option "Pick up missing and drop excess" mean?

temple_wing

Saebbi

I'm super duper cereal!

temple_wing

Would you please add some tranquilizer weapon. Mod "none-lethal-weapon" is no longer updated.

XeoNovaDan

@Temple_Wing - Beanbag 'rounds' for shotguns are a thing with CE.