RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: andyprogrammer on February 08, 2015, 01:07:52 PM
SNIP
(if the image doesn't work, I've also put it here: http://memegenerator.net/instance/58953424)

I modified it a little

[attachment deleted due to age]

Tynan

I have become an Internet meme. I feel my life has reached some sort of inflection point.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Gabriel_Braun

milon

@Tynan, I believe that's what we call a singularity.  Be careful or you'll become Transcendent or something and we'll never see you again.  ;)

skullywag

Quote from: milon on February 08, 2015, 04:01:46 PM
@Tynan, I believe that's what we call a singularity.  Be careful or you'll become Transcendent or something and we'll never see you again.  ;)

Check his forum title.....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dr. Z

I thought we already confirmed a giant computer hive as the only possible solution to the amazingness of RimWorld.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Coenmcj

Tynan is the mechanoid hivemind. That is why we have found no mention of it inside the lore, because it transcends rimworld itself, into our reality.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

milon

How did I not see this?!  Shades of HHGTTG all over the place!!

I think this means Tynan is a mouse, and RimWorld is a human experiment.

putsam

There probably testing the little humans to see how they learn in different scenarios. IS this one of the 42 roads that one must walk.

No spoilers please I have only finished the first 2 books

Shinzy

Quote from: putsam on February 10, 2015, 10:07:34 AM
There probably testing the little humans to see how they learn in different scenarios. IS this one of the 42 roads that one must walk.

Sean bean trips over and gets beheaded by sharpened swordfish hanging over the fireplace in the third book. The same happens to ben affleck in the fifth, he slips on a banana peel/sharp edge of a trashbin, nobody finds his head until 7th book when Sensei Wasjub *finally* takes out the trash by his mom's request

chase_u_97

Its time to balance the rebalancing for maximum balance.

RickyMartini

putsam

Quote from: Shinzy on February 10, 2015, 11:34:17 AM

Sean bean trips over and gets beheaded by sharpened swordfish hanging over the fireplace in the third book. The same happens to ben affleck in the fifth, he slips on a banana peel/sharp edge of a trashbin, nobody finds his head until 7th book when Sensei Wasjub *finally* takes out the trash by his mom's request

Like nearly every other thing I have read in the series, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. :)

milon

Quote from: putsam on February 11, 2015, 08:34:03 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on February 10, 2015, 11:34:17 AM

Like nearly every other thing I have read in the series, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. :)

^ Courtesy of the Infinite Improbability Drive;D

Cimanyd

• Added a ton more text content to improve the variety and descriptiveness of generated art descriptions.
This high-quality work shows a shiny scyther carefully recruiting a drop pod on Jan 1, 5501, at exactly 01:55:11 PM. The overall composition is clearly triangular. The overall composition is obviously square.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.