RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headshotkill

All that bugfixing, looks like he's polishing up the last bits of code and we can expect this alpha baby soon!  8)

pktongrimworld

Oh F... and I just updated abandoned A9 mods to A10...

*flips table*
*pouts*

nmid

Quote from: pktongrimworld on May 26, 2015, 02:46:24 PM
Oh F... and I just updated abandoned A9 mods to A10...

*flips table*
*pouts*
That's what he wants. He wants everyone who wants to play mods to stay on Alpha10, while getting the "core" experience on Alpha11 :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

deadlydullahan

I've never let a man make me cry but Tynan you've changed that, I'm gonna cry when alpha 11 is released and mods won't be around for it till the following week. Man is that gonna be a tough week.

skullywag

Ive just had a baby so not had chance to update anything and probably wont for a while :(
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

stefanstr

Quote from: skullywag on May 27, 2015, 04:35:56 AM
Ive just had a baby so not had chance to update anything and probably wont for a while :(
Congrats!

Also: when was A10 released? I feel like it hasn't been that long yet.

Shinzy

Quote from: stefanstr on May 27, 2015, 06:25:26 AM
Congrats!

Also: when was A10 released? I feel like it hasn't been that long yet.

I know!
It's only 42 days, like!

..Oh, time, where do you gooo?!

milon

Seriously?!  I thought it had only been 2 or 3 weeks. Kept telling myself I'd get in a good session or two on A10 before A11 got released... Welp, maybe not. ;)

Adamiks

"May 26
Lots of bugfixes.
May 25
Lots of bugfixes.
May 24
Some misc late-night bugfixes.
May 22
Lots of bugfixes."

Guys! Alpha 11 is coming!

RickyMartini

Quote from: Adamiks on May 27, 2015, 09:54:00 AM
"May 26
Lots of bugfixes.
May 25
Lots of bugfixes.
May 24
Some misc late-night bugfixes.
May 22
Lots of bugfixes."

Guys! Alpha 11 is coming!

Remember that last time he released A10 with several hotfixes after it. This time he said he tries to not let that happen, so maybe more to wait?  ::)

Adamiks

Quote from: Skissor on May 27, 2015, 12:43:13 PM
Remember that last time he released A10 with several hotfixes after it. This time he said he tries to not let that happen, so maybe more to wait?  ::)

Max 7-10 days, i think....

RickyMartini

Quote from: Adamiks on May 27, 2015, 01:00:26 PM
Max 7-10 days, i think....

For A10 Tynan made bugfixes for 10+ days and it ended up being an unstable version he had to hotfix for 6 days after release. I guess this time he wants to go the safe way so I'm not so sure to see A11 for this and next week.

Devon_v

QuoteStarted: Enemy factions remember the locations of discovered traps and avoid them in future.

Could this only apply if one of them successfully escapes? I think it would add some fun to the early game where you try to catch that one last guy so he doesn't blab about all the horrible deathtraps.

StorymasterQ

Congrats, skully! My wife popped ours out 9 months ago. Prepare for less sleep! :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

skullywag

Quote from: StorymasterQ on May 27, 2015, 09:19:36 PM
Congrats, skully! My wife popped ours out 9 months ago. Prepare for less sleep! :D

its my second, im a seasoned pro by now :)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?