RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDirge

Spawn hundreds of chickens, give Manhunter Permanent.

Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK!

Shinzy

Quote from: TheDirge on July 16, 2015, 09:51:03 AM

Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK! Buk buk BKAWWWK!

Oh oh! mod in chickens as manhunter event
it'd be horrid! *shudder*

skullywag

Quote from: Shinzy on July 16, 2015, 10:23:33 AM
Quote from: TheDirge on July 16, 2015, 09:51:03 AM

Oh oh! mod in chickens as manhunter event
it'd be horrid! *shudder*

pssst im already doing it, just need the defname for the new chickens....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Sir_Aroun

how the world is 2 eggs = 10 potato?

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Sir_Aroun on July 16, 2015, 04:02:07 PM
how the world is 2 eggs = 10 potato?

Rimeggs, laid by rimchickens. If you thought the rimsquirrels were nasty, just wait until you see those monstrosities.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Mr.Cross

Dear god Tynan, if someone attacks a chicken please do make them all go man hunter... Now that I think about it, it could be used as a defense against raiders. Not a very good one mind you.
Claims to know most things.

Coenmcj

Quote from: change logOnly usable by animals of appropriate sizes.
B-BUT! THE RULE!

"IF I FITZ, I SITZ!"
What if the poor muffalos want to sitz in a squirrel's bed?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

snipes

Tynan do you ever sleep?
Just a Animation Student Nothing to see here...move along

Bob_Namg

"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France

Segrog

Mr.Cross

Quote from: Segrog on July 16, 2015, 08:43:26 PMTynan is lyfe

Tynan, It seems you are gathering a small cult...

Jstank

I am warning everyone right now. This is a very serious and horrifying revalation to where this game is headed...

Soon there will be cats...

then.. Cat-plosion or better known as catpocalypse!

QuoteA conventional catsplosion is an uncontrolled overpopulation of cats.

Conventional catsplosions are an insidious poison which operate by using a lethal psychological attack known as "(nuzzly)Cuddly Wuddly Syndrome". Dwarves (colonists), ordinarily content to manage an overpopulation of cats by employing butchers, tanners, soapers, leatherworkers, bone carvers, and cooks, may suddenly find themselves appropriated by a cat who employs mind control waves in order to take the dwarf (colonist) hostage. The dwarf (colonist), now considering the cat its pet (when in fact the opposite is true), is no longer able to butcher the cat and will absolutely not tolerate anyone butchering his "bewuv'ed (nuzzle bug) cuddlebug". Through this psychological technique, an insurgent is thereby successfully implanted into the fortress (colony).

Over time, the number of insurgents grows so large that the dwarves (colonists) must respond with open violence to protect their homes and (other) loved ones. Magma (not magma) , water, and bridges are considered particularly effective countermeasures. Sadly, this results in significant unhappy thoughts and even open tantrums due to dwarves (colonists) losing their "pets".

http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/v0.34:Catsplosion
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

Mr.Cross

muffins

QuotePawns now support gender-specific name (hen, rooster, buck, ewe, sow), lifestage-specific named (piglet, warg puppy) and gender/lifestage-specific names (cockerel).

We're getting puppies!

:)

CheeseGromit

Quote from: muffins on July 17, 2015, 12:55:25 AM
QuotePawns now support gender-specific name (hen, rooster, buck, ewe, sow), lifestage-specific named (piglet, warg puppy) and gender/lifestage-specific names (cockerel).

We're getting puppies!

:)

Just make sure you've got plenty of bionic arms to replace the hands you'll lose if you try to pet them.