RimWorld change log

Started by Tynan, May 02, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefanstr

I think that being able to attack raiders would add interesting choices to the late game. Or maybe the ability to create expeditions to other locations to mine resources or whatever.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Coenmcj on September 07, 2014, 07:40:04 AM
Blackjack ain't got nothing on you and your GIF's
speaking of blackjack... we should probably get back on topic before the train arrives
your just lucky i'm busy with school, but next time, i'm bringing a whole armada of trains ready to destroy this thread :P , just kidding, but still armada of trains is still gonna happen,
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

CrazyRu55ian

I would kill for a new land area that incorporates the zombie mod similar to dwarf fortress. The rain could be miasma, almost no fertile ground, and dead bodies would reanimate. Sort of a "toxic wasteland" for people who want a really crazy challenge. Something like this would be great for around Halloween especially. Maybe even add in harvest-able pumpkins.

StorymasterQ

There have been a few Bugfixes lately in the changelog. A soothsayer would say that a new Alpha is on the horizon.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Dr. Z

Quote from: CrazyRu55ian on September 15, 2014, 12:51:50 PM
I would kill for a new land area that incorporates the zombie mod similar to dwarf fortress. The rain could be miasma, almost no fertile ground, and dead bodies would reanimate. Sort of a "toxic wasteland" for people who want a really crazy challenge. Something like this would be great for around Halloween especially. Maybe even add in harvest-able pumpkins.

Maybe you should write this in the Zombie Apocalypse Mod threat, because it sounds like a really good idea.
Prasie the Squirrel!

ShootyFace

Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 15, 2014, 08:36:22 PM
There have been a few Bugfixes lately in the changelog. A soothsayer would say that a new Alpha is on the horizon.

Today, more bug squashing and OPTIMIZATION!

So, Monday? Or maybe even Friday (for weekend-long Rim-a-thon)?  8)
"Oh boy, I can finally have my colonists paint the outer wall with Raider blood and hang a sign by the main door that says: "Looking for Donations"
I'm sure that'll make the Raiders feel welcome. :3" ~TheXIIILightning

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Dr. Z on September 16, 2014, 03:02:41 PM
*hype incomming*

You mean: *hype intensifies*
Also: *Heavy breathing*
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

skullywag

Quote(for weekend-long Rim-a-thon)?  8)

Ummmm
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Quote from: StorymasterQ on September 15, 2014, 08:36:22 PM

THE ENNNDD IS NIIIGH!! o.o
(of my alpha 6 colony that is)

I will have to start building that spaceship so I don't have to feel so bad about
abandoning the place

zakouski

milon

To my knowledge, there hasn't been any open testing yet, which usually runs for a week or two prior to general release.  So I'm gonna say not Friday.

rufffy

Quote from: milon on September 18, 2014, 07:24:51 AM
To my knowledge, there hasn't been any open testing yet, which usually runs for a week or two prior to general release.  So I'm gonna say not Friday.

oh NO! :´(...damn, I was hoping i can play the new release befor the weekend will begin.

ShootyFace

Quote from: skullywag on September 17, 2014, 06:09:09 AM
Quote(for weekend-long Rim-a-thon)?  8)

Ummmm

:-[ ::) ;D

Yeah, I said it! Hehe
"Oh boy, I can finally have my colonists paint the outer wall with Raider blood and hang a sign by the main door that says: "Looking for Donations"
I'm sure that'll make the Raiders feel welcome. :3" ~TheXIIILightning