[A17] Phileas' trusted mod & maintenance station (Update: 2017-07-08)

Started by PhileasFogg, July 04, 2017, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhileasFogg

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm sorry, I had a long post writen, answering every single posting since my last answer, but timeout deleted everything and its 4:00 in the morning and I can't think strait anymore.
Had some mistakes in the mod and the mod load order, please look at the new picture and change it accordingly. I apologize for that stupid mistake.
Should be compatible with EdB, old saves, etc.

I would really appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely

Phileas

kelvinkelvin

Works as far as I tested it, doesnt seem to work with one of my 70 mods. Ill try some mods out that mess with the body and/or EPEO

Update:
it's cyberstorm

Canute

QuoteAll download links are at the bottom of the third post.

Garr1971

Quote from: Canute on August 02, 2017, 06:50:29 AM
QuoteAll download links are at the bottom of the third post.
All download at the bottom of the third post are link on dropbox, "Error (403)", content is absent.

koyo

Thank you for wonderful MODs.

I like the overhaul of disease very much,
but I think that I want to be more severe about the removal and transplantation of artificial prostheses and natural body parts.
I feel thrill and pleasure that the broken spinal  will not return anymore.
Is it possible to attach an option to turn on and off the function like Harvest Everything and EPOE in this mod?

rsdworker

its very nice but i wished they was on steam for easy download for rimworld that is on steam

The13thRonin

If a pawn lapses into a coma from asthma will they wake up and if so after how long? Is there any way to wake them up?

Are the chances of me getting the pawn back to a living state reasonable within a reasonable amount of time?

I'm wondering if I should just kill the pawn or not.

Dellamorte

If possible I would love to see a compatibility patch to make this mod work with Cybernetic Storm, else I will just do without this mod. I probably should ask the author of Cybernetic Storm to look at this but if you both could get together it might happen quicker.

Canute

Cynermetic storm get a major overhaul anyway, since the current version is just a A17 workaround.

Lennbolt7

Is there any compatibility patch for psychology planned? I think it's causing the extended bodyparts to not show up. I know it replaces the pawns and that's the only mod that affects pawns I added before this issue occurred.

Ded1

so, parts from glittertech arent able to be added as additional limbs, any way to fix this?
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Xiyn

So.  I cant figure out how to cure some of these diseases, such as toothaches, appendix, ect.  They don't have any options in the operations tab and I cant figure out any other kind of interaction with my doctor that would show it.  Besides medicine, is there something else I need?

Could it be an incompatibility?  The only medical type mods I have are EPOE, Extended human body, Disease overhaul, psychology and therapy.  I read earlier in the thread that they should all work together.

Garr1971

Quote from: flonz on August 16, 2017, 11:47:26 PM
Could you make a patch for long living races, like asari, or pets like minions who live for 1000 years. They end up with a whole host of diseases

Mwa-ha-ha-ha...) Shoot`m up so he doesn`t suffer...
But seriously, such a problem for all long-lived and without this mod...is there less disease)