[1.3] Animals Logic 🐾

Started by Oblitus, July 24, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_Dawg_27

So what is the purpose of the logistics folder and other files in the zip?

Oblitus

Quote from: J_Dawg_27 on August 04, 2017, 07:36:36 PM
So what is the purpose of the logistics folder and other files in the zip?
Zip is autogenerated by github, so it includes everything. Logistics is another mod I've stored in same repository, other files are stuff you may need if you want to build it yourself.

Oblitus

Animal Logic update: fixed logic behind seeking medical beds. Now animals should properly use them if possible and use assigned bed if they have it when no medical beds available. Fixed issue when animal seeking medical attention was claiming the nearest bed.

Oblitus

Some WIP stuff. Not sure if it should exist... But it, apparently, does.

Want to have some badass style? Try black. You can't be wrong with black. And with our new carbon fiber and graphene, you can do a lot of black things.

But what if you want to leave something for eternity? You need something which lasts forever. And we know just what you need. Diamonds. Synthetic diamonds - build to last.

Stuff:
Carbon - raw material. Made from chemfuel at the refinery. As well as all other stuff here. TBH, unnecessary step, but whatever.

Graphene - carbon textile. Very bad insulation, blunt and electric armor, good sharp armor, good heat armor. Not flammable, does not deteriorate when exposed to elements. Being unable to absorb filth, has some innate cleanliness.

Carbon fiber - both woody and metallic carbon. Kinda mix of plasteel and wood, taken worst of both. Light, decent durability (200% of steel), not flammable, does not deteriorate, but as weapon material is no better than wood. Being unable to absorb filth, has some innate cleanliness. Kinda beautiful.

Diamond - stony carbon. Now that's the stuff! Immensely durable (diamond wall has 8750 HP), not flammable, beautiful, has some innate cleanliness, but expensive. When used for weapons shares most stats with jade.

Buildings:

Graphene conduit. 750 HP, not flammable, neutral beauty. Has underwater variant. Build using one graphene and one carbon fiber.

If you want floors, use Stuffed Floors.

Available on GitHub (see the first post).

Note, all stuff is meant to be a building material for structures and furniture. It is not supposed to be top tier for equipment.

Oblitus

More experimental stuff. Long-range mineral scanner. So, you can find... Jade and gold? Sure, shiny.

Experimental mod adds silver, uranium, and components. Average time to find is 20 days instead of 30.

Oblitus

Animals Logic updated.

New feature: Pets and bonded animals do not disturb sleep.
Bugfix: Wounded animals (as well as animals with operation bills) would properly rest in medical beds even outside allowed area until healed instead of running away.

Oblitus

Animals Logic updated.

Fixed a bug with converted eggs.

viperwasp

Thanks I'm very interested in the animal mod.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Oblitus

Animals Logic changes:
Animals who should follow master when doing fieldwork or drafted are notified to come immediately instead of after the end of the current task.
When allowed zone is changed animals react immediately instead of after the end of the current task.
(Optional, default off) Converts any generic meat into chicken meat upon butchering.

Note: zone notification does not work with Better Pawn Control.

Carbon changes:
Carbon now has own research.
Graphene is now Carbon Weave, much more cloth-like. A bit worse than Synththread, but non-flammable and chemically inert.
Not compatible with old version.

Oblitus

Hotfix: mechanoids, apparently, do not taste like a chicken. What a surprise.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Oblitus on August 10, 2017, 08:10:45 PM
Hotfix: mechanoids, apparently, do not taste like a chicken. What a surprise.

I bet Scythers do ..

A request from me as a mod collector.
Your download file is called "RimWorldMods" .. meaning you achieved to select the most unspecific name for a collection, ever.

Why not add your name to it ? .. Oblitus_RimWorldMods .. makes it easier to find something again between the 350 other mods in my A17 folder.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Oblitus

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 11, 2017, 10:50:52 AM
A request from me as a mod collector.
Your download file is called "RimWorldMods" .. meaning you achieved to select the most unspecific name for a collection, ever.

Why not add your name to it ? .. Oblitus_RimWorldMods .. makes it easier to find something again between the 350 other mods in my A17 folder.
Filename is autogenerated by Github.

SpaceDorf

True .. from the name of your repository.
Which can be renamed as far as I remember  ;D

Oblitus

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 11, 2017, 04:30:18 PM
True .. from the name of your repository.
Which can be renamed as far as I remember  ;D
This mean... I'll have to update all my links? There are a lot of them - here, on steam... Two is many, right?

New AL feature: Minor starvation (below 60%) can not cause miscarrying.

Tried chinchillas and tired of how their high hunger rate is causing them to get minor starvation at morning and how often they miscarry at 1-2% starvation.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Oblitus on August 11, 2017, 04:43:56 PM
This mean... I'll have to update all my links? There are a lot of them - here, on steam... Two is many, right?

No, in Troll-Math three is many.

One, Two, Many,

Many-One, Many-Two, Many-Many