[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Quote from: Avtomatik on January 04, 2015, 10:09:02 AM
Any rough ETA?

Minami said he is back next month, so its possible that he come back any day from now and throw a new update on our heads. ;D Or not and it takes longer with the worst scenario that he needs years or is not able to do an update and kill us all. :O Except me because i'm fluffy. ;)

Quote from: daevilb on January 04, 2015, 02:11:26 PM
Just a quick probably stupid question :)
my rimworld gets stuck at main start screen,  is that because this mod is not "up to date" ? .

If you play with alpha 8 yes my dear your rimworld have to cry because it's not working with the awesome nice TTM-Mod. ;)

thefinn

I wonder what he will do instead of the mining drill !?

All the extra equipment/crafting in TTM kinda needs a better income for metal etc..

Grizzly

Asero

Kitsune

Quote from: Asero on January 08, 2015, 06:32:13 AM

*droll... and die from cuteness overload*

@Grizzly: Feeling with you, rimworld without TTM is a bit to thin for me. I really love it but the other stuff from the other mods and a nice techtree what is really deeper than the vanilla game, adds to much to the game that i hurtly miss it if i play without it. ::)

@thefinn: Huh? Have i missed something? will he drop the mining drill? If not and its only your issue that you cant get enough metal, there are other way's to get it. ^.^ Melt down things(weapons or metal chunk) or what i do and most of the time not need a mining drill, trade it. Sure you need a trader that sells metal to you but if you have enough, you can buy a huge amount of metal. :)

@All: I hope all of you had a good new year without injuries, if no dont forget to order brand new limbs and eyes at your favorite trader, 50% only today. xD

Grizzly

Quote from: Kitsune on January 08, 2015, 07:17:42 AM
Quote from: Asero on January 08, 2015, 06:32:13 AM

*droll... and die from cuteness overload*

@Grizzly: Feeling with you, rimworld without TTM is a bit to thin for me. I really love it but the other stuff from the other mods and a nice techtree what is really deeper than the vanilla game, adds to much to the game that i hurtly miss it if i play without it. ::)

@thefinn: Huh? Have i missed something? will he drop the mining drill? If not and its only your issue that you cant get enough metal, there are other way's to get it. ^.^ Melt down things(weapons or metal chunk) or what i do and most of the time not need a mining drill, trade it. Sure you need a trader that sells metal to you but if you have enough, you can buy a huge amount of metal. :)

@All: I hope all of you had a good new year without injuries, if no dont forget to order brand new limbs and eyes at your favorite trader, 50% only today. xD

Bashed my head against the wall at new year while waiting for this mod ^^ joke ofc but still...

Rikiki

@Kitsune: Yep, you have missed something! ;)
The M&Co. Deepdriller is no more maintained (you can read the reasons in the Alpha 7 thread).
EatKenny provided another version of mine in this mod.

Kitsune

@Grizzly: I hope your wall is still intact. ;) Patience my young, patience is the essence of happyness. ;D

@Rikiki: Uh... there i missed it. :'( But i think, i looked a bit on the industrialisation mod and so far its mostly xml code. Maybe if enough people from TTM want this mod as alternativ, i think minami will add it to TTM, maybe he already think of it.^^ And i think its not that big problem to grad the old mine and simply keep it in TTM(i think you allow it or? xD) and update it himself. And if he is not doing anything of this i look into the industrialisation mod and do an compatibility patch as long until minami add it to the main mod. ;D Of course if i can work with it, i'm not a good modder and i dont know if something changed with A8 because i not played it yet. :)

Rikiki

As with any new Alpha, there are a lot of changes.
As stated in the thread, the Deepdriller mod sources are available to anyone willing to maintain it. :)
Please feel free to get your hands dirty! ;D

Kitsune

Hmm i dont want to be dirty, i'm to fluffy to be dirty. ;D But if minami dont do it i think i have a look on it. I wait until minami comes back and after he updated TTM for new alpha, i play a bit and decide after that what i do. I dont hurry with... getting my hands dirty. ;)

Stannis

It would be nice if this mod had a team dedicated to keeping it updated, or if that isn't possible, then a new "depth of play" mod is needed.

thefinn

Quote from: Kitsune on January 09, 2015, 12:15:02 AM

The author of the mod that added the drill has dropped it. He was kinda uninterested in the drill for whatever reason.

Trade is ok, if it's available but the drill just added a reasonable way to add certain resources to the map without messing around too much. I don't think you should have to wait for a trader for a basic resource - especially if you've already mined all there is on the map.

TTM adds a lot of necessity for more metal than the map gives sometimes - especially if you add even more mods on top.

Enhanced Defence has Omni Gel, perhaps that's a possibility.

Sir

Minami  :'(

I literally cannot play this game without you. As Tynan continues to add functionality and fix bugs, you're my go-to source for content and depth. I love what you do and I know that this is close to the bottom of your priorities, but just know that we all hold your work in the highest esteem.

Anyways, thank you, I guess I'll continue on A7 till you get done with A8  :P
Check out my Suggestions!
Pt. 1 & Pt. 2

ventriu

yeah i played the Alpha 8 after having some nice time with Alpha 7 with TTM, and it's kindda feel strange. so i 'll stick around with A7 with TTM now. but Now i'm taking some time off from playing it after a crazy TURTLE beat my 7-skillled shooting man to death. Duh... :'(