[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlaslega

And, it suddenly working again!

Kitsune

The only other option what i think, what Oragepoilu's nice list not covered is, maaaaybe the bill is already produced? ;D

Thats new for me too, that sounds like a "bug" but i never had get a similiar situation by me alway's it was something from Oragepoilu's list. ???

pajok

Hello!

Thanks for your hard work, whit this mod the game is a hard survival game !!! ;D
My only problem is
- 2 Centipede attacked and burned down my workshop (Workstation and hand sawmill destroyed)
- in my storage there isn't "make do tool"
- My only option is , cheating with the development mode.

My opinion  -  the building requirements , without "make do tools" (with this 2 thing)
1. Sawmill  -  15 wood
2. Workstation - 20 wood planks + 26 metal

In this case ,(if someone lose everything) you can beginning again.

Thanks!

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Kitsune on November 05, 2014, 11:55:29 AM
The only other option what i think, what Oragepoilu's nice list not covered is, maaaaybe the bill is already produced? ;D

Thats new for me too, that sounds like a "bug" but i never had get a similiar situation by me alway's it was something from Oragepoilu's list. ???

By suspended I was thinking of this, too, mainly because it's rather easy to check with the colour of the bill, but yes :)

Quote from: pajok on November 05, 2014, 03:16:17 PM
Hello!

Thanks for your hard work, whit this mod the game is a hard survival game !!! ;D
My only problem is
- 2 Centipede attacked and burned down my workshop (Workstation and hand sawmill destroyed)
- in my storage there isn't "make do tool"
- My only option is , cheating with the development mode.

My opinion  -  the building requirements , without "make do tools" (with this 2 thing)
1. Sawmill  -  15 wood
2. Workstation - 20 wood planks + 26 metal

In this case ,(if someone lose everything) you can beginning again.

Thanks!

You get make to do tool with the refound of your cryo pod that crash with your 3 colonist at the start of the game. There is 3 make to do tools, and you can even make more with the workbench ...

You can kill centipede by using a colinist to be targeted, and hide it when the timing of the weapon is a 0 (you can see a part of a white circle disapearing if you target someone who will shoot. When it's gone the bullet fire), while other colonist shoot at them.

Another possibility, is to stay a close range but NOT melee. They can instant kill in melee but because of the precision depending of the range of weapon they are using, they will want to be at last around 10 squares aways from you before shouting. Stay close and shoot at them !

Anyway it's 100% your fault. You should protect what is important to you in a better way or you will loose, it's how games works ! Good luck next time :p

Kitsune

Yay!*throw cottonball at minami* I found a bug!... ok more a textbug, more or less. ;D In the Advanced Modifier the Battery Modul reciept, it say's 25 Utility Metal and 10 Compact Battery but it only takes 5 c.battery. But it needs 10 c.battery's in the game otherwise the crafting process dont start or no colonist can be forced to work on it. :)

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: sidfu on November 05, 2014, 07:06:39 AM
found a think is a bug. when the solar eclipse hits even in middle of day my guys auto go to rest thinking its nite.
That's are core "feature" not just a mod one. I think the colonists are programmed to be allowed to go to bed if it is dark outside. So that means: Eclipse = Colonist AI thinks it's night and allows your colonists to go to bed if they are under a certain point

shala

Hi
I tried this mod out last night, and was somewhat overwhelmed by the size and complexity of tech tree...
I saw that the tech tree image is not up to date (this one http://i.imgur.com/6oR8D9I.jpg is from version 2.8, and the current version is 3.2.5). So I wanted to make a sketch of the current tech tree, but that's not really doable by hand. What I ended up doing is writing a python script, that parses ResearchProjectDefs, ThingDefs and TerrainDefs, and in the end generates a graph from that information. The parsing might not be perfect, some things might be wrong or missing, but I hope it helps some people understand it a bit better. ;D

The name of the research project is the first line in the box, in parentheses is the cost, and the next lines are "Things" or "Terrains" that require this research project to be finished before they can be built.

Kolljak

Small problem when i play it says the oil hoppers for the Oil lamps require a Hopper Device to be placed.... wont let me place them next to oil lamps anymore.

found another... tiki torches reset their  "perfered" fuel source each time it relights itself.

sidfu

Quote from: Kolljak on November 05, 2014, 06:26:18 PM
Small problem when i play it says the oil hoppers for the Oil lamps require a Hopper Device to be placed.... wont let me place them next to oil lamps anymore.

found another... tiki torches reset their  "perfered" fuel source each time it relights itself.

oil lamps dont need the oil drum any more. when u build the lamp and u have oil a hauler will place 1 unit of oil right inside it.

vlaslega

Well, that glitch again.It happening after i craft 3 solar panels.And then, even if i will replace workshop, it still will be inavailuble.

Oragepoilu

Quote from: vlaslega on November 06, 2014, 06:03:04 AM
Well, that glitch again.It happening after i craft 3 solar panels.And then, even if i will replace workshop, it still will be inavailuble.

I'v tested some stuff and i don't see any problem.
You may want to send your save (say if you use mod included and/or other mod otherwise it won't load), so i could take a look by myself (or somebody else).
It's weird, so ...

vlaslega

And no, it didn't use not included mods except edb interface and prepare carefully.

jabbamonkey

How does the mining work? I've built the Deepdriller Machine, and even added on some other elements to it (i.e. Deepdriller Compressor). When I click the machine, the icon for metal says "Metal: Waiting Supply" ...

I've tried to select characters, and try to make them "Prioritize Mining" ... but that isn't an option. So, I assume this device works automatically ... like the Oil Refinery that automatically produces Refined Oil every few minutes.  However, no metal is being produced. I know the machine has power, so that isn't the issue.

How does this work exactly?