[MOD] (Alpha 7) TechTreeMinami v3.3 RIMWORLD COMPLETE

Started by minami26, May 05, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidfu

thanks haplo. once i get back home ill give it a try.

PaulBR

Could someone please help me? I can't make the toolbox nor find it in traders, what i do?

Goo Poni

Toolbox is built at one of the metal working stations using one of each of the basic tools normally used in other constructions. Hammer, Tongs, Curtail Tools, Make Do Tools. Whichever one is the one that doesn't make the tools is the one that makes the box. It makes your bulbs and such things.

PaulBR

Quote from: Goo Poni on November 15, 2014, 07:53:52 PM
Toolbox is built at one of the metal working stations using one of each of the basic tools normally used in other constructions. Hammer, Tongs, Curtail Tools, Make Do Tools. Whichever one is the one that doesn't make the tools is the one that makes the box. It makes your bulbs and such things.
It isn't appearing in any place to craft, and i can't find it in traders.

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Canute on November 16, 2014, 04:06:36 AM
A Tailor's workbench don't need a toolbox.
Never saw a toolbox in the Techtree mod as build requirement. I think there are toolboxes as weapons to improve the construction skill.

Tailor's workbench need hammer and curtail tools both can be crafted at the Workstation.
When you Tailor's workbench realy need a toolbox you maybe use another mod.

I remember that in TTM one of the building need a toolbox, tough.

Tested : Tailor's workstation need a toolbox. If guys don't need it, it's because you are using an older version of TTM.
The toolbox is build work the Metalworks station, it's the last on the list of bills.
You will need an Hammer, a Tongs, Curtails tools, Make to do tools, and 10 Utility metal.
You build all the tool needed at the Workstation.

Goo Poni

As Orage said, Toolboxes are made at the Metalworks with one of each basic tool plus some metal. This was the same as the last version except the Toolbox didn't provide any bonuses, it was just a barter item.

PaulBR

Quote from: Oragepoilu on November 16, 2014, 04:43:03 AM
Quote from: Canute on November 16, 2014, 04:06:36 AM

I remember that in TTM one of the building need a toolbox, tough.

Tested : Tailor's workstation need a toolbox. If guys don't need it, it's because you are using an older version of TTM.
The toolbox is build work the Metalworks station, it's the last on the list of bills.
You will need an Hammer, a Tongs, Curtails tools, Make to do tools, and 10 Utility metal.
You build all the tool needed at the Workstation.
I think there's something wrong here, cause the toolbox isn't appearing in the metalworks station, i'll try to re-install the mod. But thanks Orange.

Oragepoilu

Quote from: PaulBR on November 16, 2014, 08:45:45 AM
I think there's something wrong here, cause the toolbox isn't appearing in the metalworks station, i'll try to re-install the mod. But thanks OrangeOrage.
Be sure to enable first TTM, then enable patch. It may change something ? I always end doing so because i always try TTM alone and then apply the mod in case something go wrong so i can see what's the problem.
Also did you downloaded the last version ? May want to check, if you have the visitor bed so you have the last version.
I'm almost sure it won't help you but anyway it won't hurt either I think. :p

PaulBR

Quote from: Oragepoilu on November 16, 2014, 09:21:24 AM
Be sure to enable first TTM, then enable patch. It may change something ? I always end doing so because i always try TTM alone and then apply the mod in case something go wrong so i can see what's the problem.
Also did you downloaded the last version ? May want to check, if you have the visitor bed so you have the last version.
I'm almost sure it won't help you but anyway it won't hurt either I think. :p
OK Thanks Orage, i have the latest version i tried doing that but still it doesn't shows up, luckly one of my colonists "Donated" one to the Colony so... Win Win. Am i right?

Loki88

I'm just wondering why the event where "half your human colonists go insane and start attacking one another" affects the MAIs. I'm not against the idea of them being able to go insane, say "enemy faction x has hacked your mobile AI protocols and taken over MAI x, or driven a number of them insane, etc" it just irks me that they're affected by an event that explicitly says HUMAN colonists...

skullywag

Hard to change any colonist/pawn targetting behaviour until that area of the core code becomes a little more modder friendly, its pretty static core code right now and understandably so, if it breaks, the game breaks. Maybe in the future.
For example that event im sure just states find all pawns in your colony faction and affect them as the core code states all colonists are human, as they are in the core game. If Tynan adds drones...thisll become a lot easier.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Goo Poni

I've not had that event thankfully as everyone is armed with 50cals, MAIs included and I use the super learning cheat in the dev console so everyone sits at 20 in whatever skills they've ever used because I don't trust RNG and the game's fighting mechanics to go in my favour.

Locusthorde300

Can other mods work with this that add new things? Or do they have to be incorporated to use the new materials?

NX2K

This has become my first in line must have mod, but im wondering what other mods will work with and compliment it. Regardless that any mods that add new tech wount be properly incorporated into the research line, what mods are other people using along with this?

Goo Poni

I've just started a new colony with the Purple Ivy and Zombie Apocalypse mod. I also use EdB's Interface and Prepare Carefully. So I have 5 colonists with three Lee Enfields, two T9s and a full suite of hyperweave clothing and armour for each of them. About 100k wealth right off the bat. Wups.