[B18] Jibbles Modlist

Started by Jibbles, July 27, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibbles

!

Sirsim

What are these blue color stains on my carpet ? :D Nice 'dirt' detail you made there .
Works fine with 'stuffed floors' and some more dozens of mods, straight to my saved game.
It helps building same color stones when you have small amounts of many of them and colors are really cool.
Thanks.
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

Jibbles

ha thanks, I felt it was necessary to add some paint filth. Stuffed floors looks pretty cool.  Good to know it's working well with other mods :)

Sirsim

I tried today natural walls mod as i like the construction aspect of the game most, and  sow that works perfectly with stone painting mod. So on my way to congratulate you went to natural mod thread again to check something and i sow that is your mod too :).
I wanted for so long a mod that will allow you to make rock walls . It's nice to 'cultivate' the map with natural rocks and not with walls. It is even impossible to do this through dev mod (i think).
Anyways thanks for both of your mods.
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

SpaceDorf

Looks like great busywork for my more .. special .. colonists. :)

And which mod adds the crosshairs on your screenshot ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

JohnniSnow

Too bad someone already did your mod. It's called Pick-A-Color, and it works with Wood too.

Jibbles

Thank you Sirsim! I have some more ideas for natural rock but gots to learn a few more things  :)

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 01, 2017, 01:02:39 PM
And which mod adds the crosshairs on your screenshot ?

Colonist Bar FK:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729908976&searchtext=colonist+bar
I highly recommend you check it out if you don't know about it.

Quote from: JohnniSnow on August 01, 2017, 03:13:29 PM
Too bad someone already did your mod. It's called Pick-A-Color, and it works with Wood too.
I thought about doing wood too but I don't think I will.  Feels weird. I didn't know this mod existed since I did all kinds of searches in the workshop. Also got some headaches creating this.  Hopefully it's different enough.

SpaceDorf

I know of it. I did not now it wandered of to steam :(

I think you got the larger color palette in comparison to the other mod, while the other mod still keeps the brick properties.
I too think wood would be to much. On the other hand, the player can measure exactly what and how much colored stuff he wants, so it should not get out of hand either way.

Jibbles

Stone painting updated:
Ability to combine multiple stone-types to create a new colored stone in the recipe.
Stones are now sellable.

Added Mods:
Fire Extinguisher
Brittle Pillar

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 04, 2017, 06:51:46 AM
I know of it. I did not now it wandered of to steam :(

Get it from github here ;)

AHare

Would it be possible to make the natural stone walls work with Rainbeau's Smooth Stone Walls mod? I'd love to have both available, instead of needing to God Mode in some normal stone walls after building yours, just to smooth and match the rest of my base's interior.

Hungry Colonist

Finally a firestinguisher, I waited so long for it. Thank you!

Oh and the brittle pillar seems like a funny one, will give it a try.

Could you make a flashlight mod?
Similar to the flashlights guards use in Prison Architect. Would be really cool to use it with Realistic Darkness.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Jibbles on August 19, 2017, 05:08:23 PM
Brittle Pillar

Haha.
Muahahaa ..
MWAHAHAHAHA HAHAAH A.. *coughing fit*

It's the roof support from DF :)

those treehugging elven hippies tribals don't know what they are in for.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 20, 2017, 09:10:11 AM
Haha.
Muahahaa ..
MWAHAHAHAHA HAHAAH A.. *coughing fit*

It's the roof support from DF :)

those treehugging elven hippies tribals don't know what they are in for.
+1

I want more "Raiderinite" or whatever you want to call goblinite from raiders ^^

SpaceDorf

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 20, 2017, 09:14:11 AM

I want more "Raiderinite" or whatever you want to call goblinite from raiders ^^

You have to distinguish between the raiders. Goblinite is a race specific term. There is also Elvenite ( or wooden crap )
and Humanite ( which is mostly identical to Goblinite therefore mostly substitutet.)

Raidite, as I would call it, consists of Tribalite ( see Elvenite ), Piratite and Industrialite ( which both are again similiar in content )
In contrary to Goblinite, which has some additional possibly toxic byproducts,  Rimworld enables us to use the whole raid as a ressource, I also suggest that there is a soft and a hard component to Raidite.