[MOD] (Alpha 3) Gun mods 410

Started by Gabe C, May 08, 2014, 08:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe C

I have created a mod with guns from a game,comes with lots of guns.
rimworld version 410
more everything mod is in development it has research defs a guncrafting table some guns a new resource named draconite for creating some of the new guns.
also a power mod when I tried to add gasoline it worked but its useless.if you have any tips could you tell me them im not that good at textures.
these are some of my first modpacks. Enjoy.
more mods coming soon but with better textures!

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
If you think about it, than it will be possible within one of many infinite universes.

americany13

ThatDude

Much name, very not download.

ItchyFlea

Please edit your thread title to include what version of the game this mod is for.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Austupaio

He hasn't been here since he posted this thread. Something tells me he isn't coming back. :P

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Austupaio on May 18, 2014, 08:14:01 PM
He hasn't been here since he posted this thread. Something tells me he isn't coming back. :P
Oops. :-[
I didn't notice this thread was 10 days old...
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Austupaio

Haha, yeah, I was surprised to see the thread come up again. I haven't actually put the mod in and activated it for... various reasons... but having looked over the various def files and the textures, I think there's a good chance this mod may not work at all. Just a fair warning.

StorymasterQ

A troll modder? Let's show him what we do with trolls. Anyone up for fixing the mod up? :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Celthric Aysen

Well.... you guys asked for it.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Gabe C

sorry I had no internet for a while
If you think about it, than it will be possible within one of many infinite universes.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Gabe C

Quote from: StorymasterQ on May 18, 2014, 11:01:40 PM
A troll modder? Let's show him what we do with trolls. Anyone up for fixing the mod up? :D
the mod works! theres nothing wrong with them I had to learn how to mod without help and, trail and error

mrofa

Halo worked atleast the first version didint test the rest.

ConnivingCouger add some more description or  a list what which mod adds and screens would be nice to :)

All i do is clutter all around.

Morrigi