Rimworld Trooper [SST Mod]

Started by ChaosChronicler, March 27, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosChronicler

sorry I went radio silent, life decided to kick me in the teeth yet again. Bank account got hack and all my cash stolen plus overdraw. Will get back to this soon

ChaosChronicler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R0yLRoevnA

*Inhails* Well that's interesting. Also picking this back up since I got things more or less straighten out. Oh and for got to show this, not much and will show a larger png

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Silas_

Quote from: ChaosChronicler on July 18, 2017, 06:57:13 PM
Oh and for got to show this, not much and will show a larger png

Oh wow.  Very cool.

ChaosChronicler

started work on this again (*sigh*). anyways anyways here is the B.D.U. Split the bottom part to show the pants. I added some minor texture to them. The pants also don't have the suspenders attached to them as I plan to have "two" pants. The reason being is if I overlay the top suit the suspenders would still show.

The last two pawns has rooki1's Rimsenal mod.

Next I made a missile and warhead graphic for the M-55. Red is nuke while I made a green one for an HE warhead.

Also made headway with the power armor helmet. Not much but "eh?"

And last just a mock-up

ChaosChronicler

Working on the flak armor. Liking how it's turning out

ChaosChronicler

Decided to do another one of my mock-ups. I see a lot of color correction in the future :P

ChaosChronicler

update:

So I have a question. Is it possible to have two different images overlap each other? Trying to keep some shape consistency since the back has a different shape that would show up in the front. 

ChaosChronicler

Started work on the actual power armor since I got a little frustrated by drawing the side view of the flak armor.

Been contemplating whether to keep going with this and start a new project since Walking Problem's working on a similar mod. They have more experience than I do on coding and vector imaging. Wouldn't really be a loss since all I really want to see is the Terran Federation in Rimworld, and hey it be a better product.

tonsrd

SundayTuesday

I hope you continue this. It seems like the other mod is strictly arachnids, no weapons or armor or UCF / Terran Federation
"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"

ChaosChronicler

Look at his signature, SST: Federation is in his to do

WalkingProblem

Quote from: ChaosChronicler on October 05, 2017, 11:46:58 PM
Look at his signature, SST: Federation is in his to do

You shouldnt give up.

Its all a learning process. I mean, the first mod I announced I want to work on is actually the dinosaur mod. 2 dinosaur mods appeared since, and I'm still not finished with mine (in fact, i need to restart as I lost 90% of my work due to a hard disk failure)