[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

Ok, Mac is a problem for me, as I don't own one. But loading it should still be possible..
Only problem I have, can you tell me which mods you have active?

Nirahiel

Sure.
I have your mod, OmniGel, and I enabled blasting charges.
That's all.
Also, you have Skype ?
Would be easier to debug / test :)

Haplo

Nope, sorry. Never really bothered with that :)
I'll look into it right now, and message you via PM, so we don't need to spam the forum ;D

Haplo

And another new version.
Hopefully now I have all of the big errors fixed...

FerretCrispy

I love this mod!
Is there any chance of making the nano storages- auto rotate items when dispensing? If so what about receiving, to get a full stack of certain materials? Noticed im getting tiny stacks and the storage not being used to full potential.

Also, might be on my end, but is anyone else getting an invisible charing station blueprint?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Nirahiel

I was a little bit disapointed with the nano storage.
Here is a suggestion to completely change it's behaviour, but I think it's worth it. (Or new item maybe)

A storage that takes at most 1 type of item, but can take a hell lot of it.
Also make it able to host items such as rocks and slags. That'd be awesome.
Could make something like a production line with OmniGel plants stored in a "barrel", a colonist then takes them and turns then into either slag or rock, depending on the storage (make up to 10 for example), and then 2 more colonists take those and make metal and stone bricks and store them in more "barrels"

BetaSpectre

This mod conflicts with the graphics of the cluttermod, namely when I set the beds of the cluttermod to prisoner mode they turn into formless blobs that change between red and white.

Lost my colony mid research so It'll be a while til I see what this mod does firsthand xD.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

mrofa

Its not this mod, its graphicPath that they use on prisoner mode, graphicPath is a new experimental function in alpha 5.
But this might also be my fault, i will check into it :)
All i do is clutter all around.

Haplo

This mod doesn't influence other mods. It is specially made to be independent of anything that could conflict with other mods.
And because of the graphics bug of the original bed, I have my recharge station to use their own graphic load function . The invalid graphics problem is a problem with the original bed code. It doesn't load mod graphics for prisoner beds well and when you switch these beds to prisoner mode -> rainbows, crashes,...

Halinder

How does one feed resources into the automatic AI assembler?

mrofa

Its based on hualing skill, consider it a storage zone set at critical priority setting

Halinder

I have quite a few idle colonists sort of just wandering about, and the requisite amount of both silver and metal. I've already hit 'start production' and have 20,000W excess power. Anything specific I should be doing or..?

EDIT: Never mind, found the issue. Rock chunk was blocking the spot that was needed to feed the machine. All good now.

Somz

Did not test it yet, though it sounds good the description could be a little more accurate. I mean I have literally no idea what this AI is capable of. Mining? Constructing? Growing? Everything?
You could (should in my opinion) extend it a little. :)
In any case, just for the...thing that lets you count the raiders it's already worthy of a download! :)
Good addition.
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

mrofa

Itcan do every job colonist do, but most of them you need to research first.

Haplo

As mrofa said, when you researched everything for Mai and then build her, she is like a normal colonist with her abilities. She has only two things she's always incapable of, but else..
Give her a try and find out for yourself if she is worthy or not to be part of your colony :)