[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinaryBlackhole

The download section only has V 1.8.3 for mai will the older version work for alpha 8 or are you still working on it.

Kilderon

Not 100% sure I know what you're asking specifically, but:

MAI v1.8.3 is for Alpha 8, it was just released today. It's a stand alone mod which goes alongside the v1.8.2b version of Miscellaneous. They're not requirements or exclusive of each other though. V1.7.5 linked near the bottom was for Alpha 7 and won't work in Alpha 8.

If you want both, just download and install Miscellaneous V1.8.2b as well as MAI v1.8.3. The MAI package contains none of the Miscellaneous files, and vice versa. They won't conflict.

This is just my own interpretation, but I don't think Haplo will package them both together until he's satisfied MAI works properly... heck he might just keep them separate so people can pick and choose what they want to add.

SabakuOokami

Found an odd little bug, for some reason when you activate MAI, that 40 gold you need ends up multiplying by 20, so instead of 40 gold, you end up having to spend 800 gold to activate one. (And at that point I expect it/her to be gold-tinted)
The 40 Plasteel though doesn't multiply.

(Which for me to learn this bug was a bad investment since she blew up in the raid right after I activated her.)

skullywag

Nope gold silver and uranium have a multiplier in the stuff system. Thats the core game not a bug.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SabakuOokami

Quote from: skullywag on December 22, 2014, 12:31:53 PM
Nope gold silver and uranium have a multiplier in the stuff system. Thats the core game not a bug.

...Well the goes my thoughts of an alien world Fort Knox being guarded by androids.

Xeewon

Hello there, have to say I love this mod! Having a bug or at least not understanding it. the traders that come with visitors, i try and trade and it tells me i can't afford when i have well over the amount of silver and a trade beacon on the stockpile?

Raufgar

Quote from: Xeewon on December 22, 2014, 10:58:36 PM
Hello there, have to say I love this mod! Having a bug or at least not understanding it. the traders that come with visitors, i try and trade and it tells me i can't afford when i have well over the amount of silver and a trade beacon on the stockpile?

Does it show the correct amount of Silver you have in the trading window? If no, it is possible your beacon is not covering all of your stockpile where your silver is situated. I personally have a 2-tier stockpile, with a smaller one inside specifically for my silver and gold, and the bigger outer one for my trade goods. Also, you can have multiple Trade Beacons to cover all of the goods you want to trade.
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

Loki88

Tried to buy a bionic brain pal from a local trader that showed up and hitting the accept button insta closed rimworld. No error messages or crash reports from windows, it honestly seems like it literally closed... Are there any known compatibility issues with other mods and the hi rez graphics version of this mod? I also haven't installed MAI yet either.

Mods I was using are: Advanced Lamps, EdB Interface, Edb Prepare Carfully, Guns+, Hobo Stove, Power Switch, RTGs, Stone Cutting Tweak, Temperature Controle, Turret Collection, UV Ground Lights, Vas's Conduit Explosion Nullifier, And finally Xtra Plants...

Wex

Quote from: Loki88 on December 23, 2014, 12:04:32 AM
Tried to buy a bionic brain pal from a local trader that showed up and hitting the accept button insta closed rimworld. No error messages or crash reports from windows, it honestly seems like it literally closed... Are there any known compatibility issues with other mods and the hi rez graphics version of this mod? I also haven't installed MAI yet either.

Mods I was using are: Advanced Lamps, EdB Interface, Edb Prepare Carfully, Guns+, Hobo Stove, Power Switch, RTGs, Stone Cutting Tweak, Temperature Controle, Turret Collection, UV Ground Lights, Vas's Conduit Explosion Nullifier, And finally Xtra Plants...
This is a long time known bug. It has nothing to do with mods.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Haplo

Quote from: SabakuOokami on December 22, 2014, 09:51:11 AM
Found an odd little bug, for some reason when you activate MAI, that 40 gold you need ends up multiplying by 20, so instead of 40 gold, you end up having to spend 800 gold to activate one.
Hmm this I didn't test.. Maybe I'll change the amount to 2 to get the 40 gold.. Or I'll find another usable material ;)
Thanks for this bug :)

seadderkrupp

Sure i am missing something but how does MAI recharge? thanks.

Doh! nevermind i found the recharge station:) Thanks for the mod it is great.

Loki88

Quote from: seadderkrupp on December 23, 2014, 12:59:49 PM
Sure i am missing something but how does MAI recharge? thanks.

Doh! nevermind i found the recharge station:) Thanks for the mod it is great.

There should be recharge stations under furniture unless they got moved to a different tab in this version of MAI

Loki88

Quote from: Wex on December 23, 2014, 06:33:36 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on December 23, 2014, 12:04:32 AM

This is a long time known bug. It has nothing to do with mods.

I didn't know that, thank you!

DrBubba

I've built the Assembler, I've built the Mobile AI, and it's just laying there set to Inactive.  I've added a bill to activate it and I have all the necessary recources, but no one is doing it.

Am I missing something?

ThePionier

Hi,

i have built a Nanostore, i can not store fabric. Its a Bug?

Greetings