[A14d] Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse (v. 1.5 - July 26)

Started by Justin C, May 20, 2014, 02:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

Size and timing depend on the storytellers, so no easy xml cofiguration I'm afraid.

@Justin: Just take your time to make this right  ;)
Prasie the Squirrel!

caesius

is there any plan to update to alpha 8? this is great mod and it should be continued!!

Coactum

Yeah, I really hope this is continued. This is the one I always end up using.

Ded1

Guys, i don't mean to be a dick about it but you really need to read before you start asking for updates, literally 5 posts before this one he said it will be a week or so.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

caesius

RoflWaffleGod

My biggest complaint about this mod is the damage does not remain from human form to zombie, So raiders that took shots to the head, spine or brain will still turn into zombies.

Iwillbenicetou

No, that only happens if the airborne virus is "active." I've had it active, and killed many raiders, but no zombies coming from them. ;)
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

W1Z25

alienz

Khazuk

Oxidus

Please make it Alpha 8 its more than week already its  New year!
Requiescat in Pace,Mio Fello.

Justin C

Sorry guys. It's the holiday season so I have been busy every weekend for the last several weeks, and I have had other projects taking up most of my time. The mod will be updated for Alpha 8, it will just depend on when I am free to work on it.

W1Z25

Quote from: Justin C on January 01, 2015, 03:51:39 PM
Sorry guys. It's the holiday season so I have been busy every weekend for the last several weeks, and I have had other projects taking up most of my time. The mod will be updated for Alpha 8, it will just depend on when I am free to work on it.

ok cant wait

lfsucspencer

hello everyone, i have a hard time getting the mod to work. ive seen people wearing zombie clothes but when it comes down to the zombies they never come, i always get some type of error report too when raider or people visit that should be zombies. anyone know whats going on? thanks

Dragoon

Uh the mod hasn't been made for alpha 8 yet so it wont work.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.