Previous topic - Next topic

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Diana Winters on November 04, 2017, 11:46:32 AM
Quote from: NoImageAvailable on November 04, 2017, 05:17:32 AM
Quote from: Diana Winters on November 03, 2017, 09:03:18 PM
I'm having a small problem with an item from fashion rimsta

And what exactly is the problem?

Ooops, posted the wrong liknk for the image

As you can see, these hairs are clippng through the hat instead of using the alternate textures.
Edit: I think the hairs are Afro and Scorpiontail

Okay, I see what's wrong now. Fix is up on GitHub, other mirrors pending.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on November 04, 2017, 12:32:56 PM
Okay, I see what's wrong now. Fix is up on GitHub, other mirrors pending.
Nexus mirrors updooted.

DanT

I've been looking for a mod that does this for a while now, so many thanks!

Any possibility of making it compatible with Roppoi Hair? That's really the only Hair mod I use at the moment.

Diana Winters

Quote from: DanT on November 05, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

Any possibility of making it compatible with Roppoi Hair? That's really the only Hair mod I use at the moment.
I second this

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: Diana Winters on November 05, 2017, 08:11:55 AM
Quote from: DanT on November 05, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

I second this

Of course there is. Altough thats 58 hairstyles to manage, sooo... about 350-400 new sprites?...
An awfull lot. So this might take a while.

XeoNovaDan

Late to say this, but thanks for the mod!

Karmai

Tsunamy

Nackblad updated his mod to 0.18 and it's made some changes

Update: Nov 20 @ 6:37am
- Updated to Beta 18.
- Updated textures. They look better now.
- Added naming prefixes. Should play nicer with other hair mods.
- Updated a few tags.
- Added two more hairs.

Adventurer

Here's an older version of Nackblad's hair mod that should work with the mod. Already made the fix to make it A18 compatible.

Requires 7-Zip or WinRAR to open because a zip file would be too big to attach.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Tsunamy

Is this mod still being actively developed?

Canute

Ofcourse not,
until the next Rimworld versions comes out or until you find a bug or get a great improvement suggestion.

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: Canute on December 07, 2017, 03:24:05 PM
Ofcourse not,
until the next Rimworld versions comes out or until you find a bug or get a great improvement suggestion.

As a one of this mod creators I really agree on this one - I mean, it's either full devotion to this mod or nothing, right?
No, seriously though - the thing with this mod is you need an awful lot time to make texture sets (take nackblad for example - 19+19 hairtyles, that's 38. 38 hairstyles, times three positions, that's 114. Every position has 2 to 3 textures, depending on the hairstyle, so let's make is kind of an average here - 280 new textures. Say i need a minute for each one using my template (seems quick, right?) that's more than 4,5 hrs of non-stop speedy work. Yeeeeaaaah...
On the other hand, I have to admit that I wanted to finish all of that long time ago, but life's life, you know. There are always more urgent things that pop out when you least expect them.  Just look at my page; I have mostly .xml mods (not as hard to update) and  how spread out in time they are (as for updating them to B18)...
But hey, heads up - end of year is coming and I'll have more free time again (yay?...). Chances are, every hairpack listed will be compatible 'till the end of this month.
That being said - I just want to point out that this mod is working flawlessly in the current version, and the only "issue" is support for other hairpacks (you can still add every hairpack you want - but remember that the pawns with added hairstyles will be bald, just like in the vanilla), and Vanilla, Rimsenal Hair Pack, Spoon's Hair Mod and old version of the Nackblad Rimhair (see Adventurers post above) are supported.

Hope this little wall-o-text makes everything crystal clear.
Cheers~

Tsunamy

Thanks for the update!

As an aside, I bet you could automate the hair conversion with Photoshop's action recording and batch processing.

Shinzy