[B18] Growable Grass (v18.00.02.00) Pastures at last!

Started by frenchiveruti, December 17, 2017, 09:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frenchiveruti

Introduction:
Hello everyone, this is a simple patching I made to the growing zones (actually to the grass in the game) to allow it to be planted in any growing area. It can't be planted on hidroponics
It still has the default nutrition values for grass, and also growing times. Because editing so would also affect Wild Grass and that could have negative impact in normal colonies. I didn't want to create a whole new item, firstly because I have no idea, and second because it was way harder to implement than just this simple patch.

Changelog:

·2017-18-12: v18.00.02.00
··Added ModCheck Support.
··With ModCheck installed, the mod looks for Vegetable Garden and for RF's Wild Cultivation mods, as they add the grass to the grow zones too.
·2017-17-12: v18.00.01.00
··First release - Just normal Grass can be grown.

License:
MIT, Feel free to use it as you like.

Download:
Via Github

Direct Download

Compatibility:
Vegetable Garden Mod already adds growable grass, so you may not want to add this mod anywhere near as it will probably break something :)
Mod is fully compatible with this two mods, as if they are active, the mod won't load at all.

Umbreon117

Vegetable Garden already has this. I will use that over this mod because it also adds far more growables that I use, but nice to see I don't HAVE to use it just for grass!
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Vlad0mi3r

Good work always nice to be able to add just a little bit and not a whole song and dance. Nice and Vanilla'ish.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

frenchiveruti

Quote from: Umbreon117 on December 17, 2017, 10:14:12 PM
Vegetable Garden already has this. I will use that over this mod because it also adds far more growables that I use, but nice to see I don't HAVE to use it just for grass!
Good to hear, I added an small aclaration in case someone else is running VG and this mod at the same time.

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on December 17, 2017, 10:22:57 PM
Good work always nice to be able to add just a little bit and not a whole song and dance. Nice and Vanilla'ish.
Haha yeah! I think the same, or at least let me be able to configure it!

kaptain_kavern

frenchiveruti

Shotgunfrenzy

Rainbeaus wild cultivation does this as well, but as already said previously, a great vanilla version to feed all your herbivores with :p

Harry_Dicks

Personally I'm not a fan of Vegetable Garden, so this is a great mod. Good work, and many thanks!

frenchiveruti