[MOD] (Alpha 6) Cannons and Turrets v3.81

Started by PunisheR007, June 06, 2014, 07:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunisheR007

Final update for today, changed the cost of the artillery cannon to be a little more,
reduced the work to build for the howitzer cannon, and added some new research.
Enjoy!!!

PunisheR007

All my mods now are licsensed under the creative commons licsensing.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Feel free to use any of them in your own mods, edit, change or do as you please with them.
With of course credit where due.

Cheers!!!

PunisheR007

Decided to merge Kilroy's killer turret pack with my cannons mod,
With a few new updates and new research.
Enjoy!!

PunisheR007

OK the colonist fitness training doesn't work the way i wanted it to :(.
It only applies to the first 3 colonist that get extra health, working on a way todo it for all colonist that join.
Will see how it goes.

Cheers!!!

RGchym

Un jour, je serais grand ! Et grand sera ce jour !

(  Sry for my english :/   )

JorDash

Very nice. Any way you could use Nexus for the downloads? Mediafire keeps giving me pop ups I don't want. So far my AV has stopped them but they make me a little nervous.

PunisheR007

I'll upload it onto nexus or moddb today, prob both lol.
Cheers JorDash

MisterBug

Hello.
I installed your mod, and after the end of any research of my colonists no longer eat or prepare food. Maybe the problem is compatibility with other mods? Here is a list of mods. Sorry for my English:)

AnimalSkinRugs
Cannons and Turrets
Embrasures
MachineGunNests
Mechatronics-master
ProjectArmory211
TargetPractise

JorDash

Quote from: MisterBug on July 08, 2014, 07:00:15 PM
Hello.
I installed your mod, and after the end of any research of my colonists no longer eat or prepare food. Maybe the problem is compatibility with other mods? Here is a list of mods. Sorry for my English:)

AnimalSkinRugs
Cannons and Turrets
Embrasures
MachineGunNests
Mechatronics-master
ProjectArmory211
TargetPractise

It's not a conflict with Project Armory, target practice, or embrasures. I use those and have not run into that problem.

Thanks Punisher. Love the mod by the way.

PunisheR007

Quote from: MisterBug on July 08, 2014, 07:00:15 PM
Hello.

AnimalSkinRugs
Cannons and Turrets
Embrasures
MachineGunNests
Mechatronics-master
ProjectArmory211
TargetPractise

Nothing atm in my cannons and turrets mod that plays with the food, so it can't be my mod.
It has to be a mod related bug, i'll have a look around and see if i can see anyone else with the same problem.

Quote from: JorDash on July 08, 2014, 07:54:41 PM
Thanks Punisher. Love the mod by the way.

Cheers JorDash :).

PunisheR007

New download source from dropbox, ad and popup free.

BetaSpectre

I love the artillery :3

Do you think you could modify the accuracy on the Mortars?

Its awesome to have them fire in volley (and yell Bombs away) but not so awesome when they can't kill in one hit and miss by 20 blocks.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

PunisheR007

Quote from: BetaSpectre on July 09, 2014, 06:31:56 AM
I love the artillery :3

Do you think you could modify the accuracy on the Mortars?

Its awesome to have them fire in volley (and yell Bombs away) but not so awesome when they can't kill in one hit and miss by 20 blocks.

Cheers BetaSpectre :)
I will have a look at the artillerys accuracy again and tweak it some, i have got an update install very soon, it will make it so all slaves bought from slave traders will benfit from the fitness training that the orig 3 get, with some extra benfits like 50% better movement speed, 50% more damage with melee, and 50% better hunger threshold. kinda like super soldiers, i could make a 2nd fitness training to enhance them even further.

PunisheR007

update is up :),

I will be adding the 50% better walk speed, fitness training and diet program to my a fighting chance mod.

The movement speed i couldn't get togo with research cause of a stupid decimal point lol.
But they will still have 50% better speed straight up from the start cause i will have it set.
so the orig 3 will start with 50% better walk speed and then you will have 3 bits of training to research,
fitness, strength and diet program :).
If you don't start a new game, it will just be slaves from the slave traders that will get benefits.

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.