[B18] NRG v1.2 (New Energy Weapons!) [UPDATE]

Started by Flake, March 12, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flake

NRG v1.2
Author
AHumanHat

Description:
NRG aims to expand the weapons of the vanilla game by adding in a variety of new energy weapons.

The mod currently adds 9 new energy weapons to the game. And a new research tree in order to craft them. (Although more weapons are planned and are currently being worked on.)

The weapons are :

- Plasma Rifle
- Heavy Plasma Rifle
- Plasma Caster
- Plasma Scattergun
- Plasma Suppressor
- Plasma Grenades
- Plasma Arc-Cannon
- Gauss Rifle
- X-6ICE Launcher

(Laser, Radioactive, and Ion weapons are planned.)

Change-Log
(3/13/2018 - Updated to v1.2
- Added 2 new weapons
- Added research tree for crafting
- Made Plasma Scattergun and Gauss Rifle craftable
- Changed plasma Destroyed label from Disintegrated to Melted
-  Other small fixes/changes)

Known Issues
While using the new research tab doesn't require you to unlock Charged-Shot, you will still need to research Charged-Shot before you are able to craft any of the weapons.

Download
Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/open?id=14soHtJTD_WM8u69fZy9nK_2L4V6haD9u

Older Versions
v1 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ORIjIhJPRK8sZzrZUUcvKxGIjvleEHpd

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
- Enjoy!

[attachment deleted due to age]
My Mods

Harry_Dicks

I like Mr. Snail. Thanks for this!

Just curious, but any chance that you plan to use higher res textures in the future? A lot of players use Camera+, so we can really appreciate the higher res textures that we can get. ;D

Flake

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 12, 2018, 08:05:35 PM
I like Mr. Snail. Thanks for this!

Just curious, but any chance that you plan to use higher res textures in the future? A lot of players use Camera+, so we can really appreciate the higher res textures that we can get. ;D

Your welcome! I am trying to implement better sprites in the future! I'm not a very good artist xD But I will give it my best shot :D
My Mods

Heni

Flake

Quote from: Heni on March 12, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
Nice... any plans for a CE patch?

Im definitely considering it! There's a large amount of people who use CE and I would love to make my mod available to them. I personally have never used CE so id have to do some research before making a patch though. :)
My Mods

Ian_Suffix

I'm interested in seeing what's in store for laser weapons. I sorely wish I had some laser rifles or one-shot particle beam cannons that would blend in with vanilla assets.

Canute

Does this include a Weapon rack to put unwanted weapon in ?
These are Energy weapon and would need/generate more power then a fueled generator, would be a waste just to let them laying around ! :-)

Flake

Quote from: Ian_Suffix on March 13, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
I'm interested in seeing what's in store for laser weapons. I sorely wish I had some laser rifles or one-shot particle beam cannons that would blend in with vanilla assets.

I have alot in the works for laser weapons! I also wished I could equip my pawns with awesome blasters!
My Mods

Flake

Quote from: Canute on March 13, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
Does this include a Weapon rack to put unwanted weapon in ?
These are Energy weapon and would need/generate more power then a fueled generator, would be a waste just to let them laying around ! :-)

Sadly it does not :( But that is a good idea! In the next update I will try and implement something for weapon storage.
My Mods

Morrigi

Definitely looking forward to the laser weapons!

Flake

Quote from: Morrigi on March 15, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
Definitely looking forward to the laser weapons!

They are coming soon! The next update will include laser weapons!
My Mods

RyanRim

Came back after a month to find a weapon back, was not disappointed :D

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Flake

Quote from: RyanRim on March 16, 2018, 08:54:07 AM
Came back after a month to find a weapon back, was not disappointed :D

Thank you!  ;D ;D
My Mods

SzaryKaptur

Fix grenade scars because when someone take damage from pulse grenade and heal from them it just spawn he's healty now, hes healty now, hes healthy now.

Flake

Quote from: SzaryKaptur on March 22, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
Fix grenade scars because when someone take damage from pulse grenade and heal from them it just spawn he's healty now, hes healty now, hes healthy now.

Im not quite sure what youre asking me to fix. Something with the grenade damage?
My Mods