[?MOD?] [ALPHA 7] Texture Nurse - Texture Packs!! - UPDATERINO (28.10.2014)

Started by JuliaEllie, October 27, 2014, 05:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosKillerX7

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 27, 2014, 11:53:57 PM
Yes it has to be in the mods folder - did you activate it in the mods menu?

I did before, but after taking it out and putting it back in, it finally worked! Thank you very much for your help!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: ChaosKillerX7 on October 28, 2014, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 27, 2014, 11:53:57 PM
Yes it has to be in the mods folder - did you activate it in the mods menu?

I did before, but after taking it out and putting it back in, it finally worked! Thank you very much for your help!

Oh and as a general rule of thumb with mods: ALWAYS restart the game after changing your mods or starting/loading another colony. The game loads everything from the mod folders but it wont overwrite/collect unused data of deactivated mods/previous savegames.

JuliaEllie

Shameless update poke

UPDATE:

TextureNurse now works on ALL things that use singleTexturePath. It now supports uiIconPath and bluePrintGraphicPath. So it should work on ALL single sprite texture buildings and buildings which use different textures for icons and blueprints.
Multi textures now supported: ANIMALS WOHOO!! Should work on all multiGraphicPath things but didnt test too much.
ResourceReadout now uses the proper textures of the resources.

next thing might be multi sprited textures and motes.

sidfu

maybe found a bug or incompatiblty. on my game i have TTM beyoound the first 106 silver put in my stockpile its not counting any of the rest for traders. also could be the ui mod ill check when i get time later

Igabod

The download link is easy to miss. I was expecting it at the very bottom and when I didn't see it there I scanned up but passed it over twice before noticing it. An easy fix would be to change the color to something that stands out a bit more.

That being said, I plan on testing this out tonight. Also might add some textures of my own when I get around to finishing them. I really have too many unfinished textures floating around in my custom textures folder.

[edit to add] Oh and you should probably remove the NPD texture labeled bla.png from the download.

JuliaEllie

The "bla" texture does no harm it only stands as an example how to NOT do it :D

DracoGriffin

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 28, 2014, 09:08:01 PM
The "bla" texture does no harm it only stands as an example how to NOT do it :D

Bla gene is very important in bacterial genetics; beta-lactamase ampicillin resistance.

... sorry, just useless information whenever I see "bla" instead of "blah". :P
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

JuliaEllie

there is no thing as useless information. Every information is valuable in the fitting context

StorymasterQ

If a piece of information needs a specific context for it to be useful, is it still useful information? :D
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

generalcrusher

Iwillbenicetou

Oh... This just opened a whole new frontier. This is the reverse of Prison Architect (texture packs came first, then mods)

Also I didn't know you were german (I think)
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on November 04, 2014, 07:23:05 PM
Oh... This just opened a whole new frontier. This is the reverse of Prison Architect (texture packs came first, then mods)

Also I didn't know you were german (I think)

Thats what I had in mind but since I am worst texture maker  EVER! I have to rely on actual texture artists to make Texture Packs a thing.
Oh yes Im german.