[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgr

Hi,

The new beds in this pack won't be automatically used by colonists who become couples, unlike vanilla beds.

Telkir

I've just tested this and the vanilla behaviour with no mods installed seems to be that no automatic doublebed assignment ever happens for couples. If you could give more details or a definite way to see this automatic assignment it would be helpful.

Primal Lord

Quote from: Telkir on January 02, 2017, 05:46:26 PM
I've just tested this and the vanilla behaviour with no mods installed seems to be that no automatic doublebed assignment ever happens for couples. If you could give more details or a definite way to see this automatic assignment it would be helpful.

Does a second confirmation have any value? I don't actually use your mods, although i was inspired by your stainless plasteel floors to modify my sterile floor to something similar, but 100% of the time in my vanilla game, if one person in the relationship owns a doublebed and the other one has no bed, they will automatically use the same bed as their lover. I don't think it will auto assign them to the same bed if the first pawn owns a single bed though.

Tinkerer

Hey there! First off thank you so much for this mod, it's been a staple in any playthrough since I got this game! Secondly, how hard would it be to add aesthetic points to the wooden floors?

Telkir

@Primal Lord - Well yes indeed, this should help a lot because it explains why my testing didn't catch it :) I'll look again at the problem when I get chance. Thanks!

@Tinkerer - Easy! If you want to adjust them yourself then you can just find this file:
<Your RimWorld Folder>/Mods/T-MoreFloors/Defs/TerrainDefs/MoreFloorsTerrainsWood.xml

OR if you're subscribed via Steam, you'd instead need to look for:
<Your Steam Folder>/steamapps/workshop/content/294100/725623521/Defs/TerrainDefs/MoreFloorsTerrainsWood.xml

You'll see that each of the "WoodFloor#" definitions have <Beauty> tags. Just change the number between the tags, save the file and you should be set after your reload RimWorld.

Thundercraft

Q: With the ability to deconstruct unwanted apparel into cloth, does the amount of cloth returned reflect the skill of the colonist and/or the hit points left on the apparel? (This is the way the ReclaimFabric mod works...)

animagus_kitty

Quote from: Thundercraft on January 17, 2017, 06:25:12 PM
Q: With the ability to deconstruct unwanted apparel into cloth, does the amount of cloth returned reflect the skill of the colonist and/or the hit points left on the apparel? (This is the way the ReclaimFabric mod works...)

I'm actually curious to know this myself. How does it determine the amount?

Birdy

How come I can construct beds (that require cloth), without having the research to create cloth out of cotton fibre? :D Need they both not be behind a research?

Lethe

I'm running into compatibility issues with MoreFloors and ExpandedCrops. Map error when loading my save and I have to disable it to play.

Tried loading both early in the mod order and at the end and they simply won't play nice.
---
Mods:

HugsLib
Spoons Hair Mod   
Animal Hoods   
Cooks Can Refuel   
FishIndustry      
CK - Animal and Plant Pack - A16 fork
Tilled Soil   
[sd] chicken nest      
Additional Joy Objects         
LT-DoorMat
Mad Skills         
Recycle         
Follow Me         
Haulpriority_lite         
Blueprints      
Hospitality A16      
Medical Tab         
Wildlife Tab         
WorkTab                  
Numbers

====
Although, I will note that MoreBeds Vanilla does work with Hospitality and that Raw Crop Thoughts works with the current load out.

If I hazard a guess MoreFloors probably is having an issue with Tilled Soil and that ExpandedCrops is running into an issue with Animal and Plant pack.

Any advice? I don't mind not having ExpandedCrops, but I'd really love the to have new floors.

Cheers!

Ruisuki

So I downloaded the mod from dropbox, named 'noterraforming'. I assume this is a compilation of all mods mentioned in the installation section. Do I also need to download the patch 1.13 if I have never added these mods to my game?

Canute

When you compare the name of the dropbox download "TMods-1132-NoTerraforming" with the topic you read about the patch "New in v1.13.2:".
You didn't notice that both numbers looks same. So you don't need the patch.

Ruisuki

Sweet man thanks. This game is just too good, and y'all just make it even better.

faltonico

Hi there Telkir!,
I can't seem to find the abstract for <TerrainDef Name="FloorPlasteel">, does it has one? if not, why is it not needed? sry for the inconvenience.

Allatron

AngleWyrm

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh