[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack_Wester

How hard would it be to spawn whit some cotton/cloth or make the first X cloth walls free.

Plasmatic

While the added colors are nice, is it really necessary to have 8 different beds? 4 normal and 4 royal?

If I am the only one, How would I go about removing one type of bed?

Telkir

You can remove any beds that you don't want by editing:

<YourRimworldFolder>\Mods\T-MoreBeds\Defs\ThingDefs\MoreBedsFurniture.xml

Scroll down to line 19 and then start deleting whichever ThingDefs you don't want.

Hope this helps!

Telkir

Updated to alpha 6.

Made some balance changes to BetterCrops following recent changes to Core, and also included the new type of scrap metal wall suggested earlier in the thread - thanks to Shinzy for coming up with some great artwork for it!

Mediafire downloads are updated right now - Nexus and ModDB will follow within the next 24 hours. Have fun! :)

scyther

Anyone else getting these?

Edit: I've downloaded the vanilla version of this mod to good effect

Snownova

I got those sometimes as well scyther, usually restarting the game helped.

Telkir

Unfortunately I'm at a loss to know why this happens. No errors appear in the log and it seems to occur randomly once every few game loads. It seems to happen exclusively with the stuff inside MoreBeds so I'll double-check the graphics files and see if I can find anything.

Like Snownova said, for now the only solution is to quit and reload the game. Sorry!

coolflash

I noticed that in alpha 6, your plants stop growing at night time, even if they are being cultivated in a hydroponic basin with a sun lamp beside them :(

Edit: I also noticed that I am unable to cook fine meals. Simple meals are cooked fine. It seems that when I disable all the T Better Crops ingredients from the stove, the cook is able to prepare fine meals with potatoes, strawberries and meats. Only the extra veggies are causing the issue

Nice work guys! Love the wooden floors.

Casearcana

Quote from: scyther on August 13, 2014, 05:08:26 PM

Anyone else getting these?

Edit: I've downloaded the vanilla version of this mod to good effect

Do you have any other bed related mods activated? I had medbed 1.4 installed and I deactivated it. Seemed to take care of the problem.

Telkir

Quote from: coolflash on August 14, 2014, 08:15:29 PM
I noticed that in alpha 6, your plants stop growing at night time, even if they are being cultivated in a hydroponic basin with a sun lamp beside them :(

Apparently this is an intended change in A6:
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5463.msg52158#msg52158

Quote from: coolflash on August 14, 2014, 08:15:29 PMEdit: I also noticed that I am unable to cook fine meals. Simple meals are cooked fine. It seems that when I disable all the T Better Crops ingredients from the stove, the cook is able to prepare fine meals with potatoes, strawberries and meats. Only the extra veggies are causing the issue.

I'll see if I can double-check this and post a fix within the next day or two. Thanks for letting me know.

sidfu

can u make a compatity patch for the better crops that doesnt split the berry. from what i found on crops thats the only thing keeping it from being compatiable with other mods.

and on the red box bug i u save exit the game then reload it fixed the red boxes well it did for me. i think its a bug in alpha 6

Patrykbono20

I have a trouble with mod.
"Textille bench" dont work( colonist dont work with theese table), Dont havent "Tailor Bench", but is "Sewing Table"
Mod "Glitch Tech" are compatybility with mod ? I added this mod in last game and my trouble are begin. In previous game "Tailor Table" work correct.

Iwillbenicetou

NOTE: This is a bug from Alpha 6. All you need to do is restart your game. No messing around. This happens when you open up the mod folder and activate a mod.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Telkir

Quote from: sidfu on August 17, 2014, 03:34:06 PM
can u make a compatity patch for the better crops that doesnt split the berry. from what i found on crops thats the only thing keeping it from being compatiable with other mods.

Sorry for the slow reply. I've done as you said and created a compatibility version of BetterCrops which doesn't split berries. Here's the download - I'll add it to the OP now. However, I do still redefine the vanilla RawBerries def in order to give it a unique colonist thought when eaten raw. Hopefully this doesn't cause too much of a problem - if it does, let me know and I can update it.

Quote from: patrykbono20 on September 02, 2014, 12:14:46 PM
I have a trouble with mod.
"Textille bench" dont work( colonist dont work with theese table), Dont havent "Tailor Bench", but is "Sewing Table" Mod "Glitch Tech" are compatybility with mod ? I added this mod in last game and my trouble are begin. In previous game "Tailor Table" work correct.

I can't seem to find the mod you are talking about so that I can double-check the compaitiblity. Could you give me a link to it please?

Patrykbono20

I think of this mod:
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5509.0

I have few others mod:
Superior Crafting
Apparello
Cannons and Turrets
HighPopTeller
Knockouts
ProjectArmory213
Trade Stone
trader Tweaks

Before this game I download all update for this mod (in last game I dont havent Glitter Mod, and have cotton cloth and cloth with tailor bench). Now have only cotton cloth, but textille bench dont working and I dont make any beds