[B19] Bananas! (And Banana Accessories!)

Started by Ragnarok9x, October 06, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnarok9x

Bananas! (And Banana Accessories) is finally back!

Download Links
Dropbox Link , Steam Workshop Link

Mod Authors

Ragnarok9x
- Steam Workshop -
Chrscool8
- Steam Workshop - Forum Post -

Description

This mod adds several items, starring a new, growable crop, the Banana Tree! (Side effects include bananas.)

Raw bananas are edible, and we're working on expanding this mod to create a whole Bananaverse™ of mods! (This isn't actually trademarked, please don't sue me.)

New Addition: Bananades!
You've heard somewhere that you could make these bananas into something a bit more... lethal.
Combining 500 bananas and 1 frag grenade weapon at a machining table creates the Bananade™! (This isn't trademarked either, please DO NOT sue me.)

New Addition: Research!
You can now choose to spend your free time with Beth (for some reason) to attempt to understand her madness. (ResearchPal highly recommended to avoid overlaps!)

Banana Oatmeal
If you'd like a cool, new growable and harvestable crop, download the Oats! (Warning: this hasn't been updated for B19 yet.) mod that I made. While you're at it, why not download the add-on mod for both the Bananas! and the Oats! mod that lets you make Banana Oatmeal?

Supported Languages!
English
Japanese (Credit to Proxyer! Thanks!)
German (Credit to Lauri7x3! Thanks!)

How to install!
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

Feedback
Please give me suggestions for other banana related mods or additions that I can make!
If you have any issues, please notify me in the comments! Thank you. ♥

thebiggestbigfoot

Hey! Any chance you'll be updating this for 1.0? I loved it on b19 and I'd love to have it in 1.0!

Kirby23590

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring... Banana phone...

The 1.0 version is on the Steam Workshop page...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Canute

I vote for Github, noone here need Steam ! :-)