[1.5] HugsLib (11.0.3) Lightweight modding library

Started by UnlimitedHugs, December 15, 2016, 02:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adorablorp

Hi there. Kinda my first time posting a bug report, I hope I'm doing it right and apologies in advance if it doesn't have anything to do with this mod, but I feel like I narrowed it down pretty well.

Modlist:
  • Harmony
  • Core
  • Hugslib
What happens: When I go into Options>Mod Options and type most, but not all keys into the search bare (i.e. "A"), I get spammed with errors by the debug log. (I usually keep devmode on.) I been having this for months, and finally decided to narrow it down.

This happens when I have HugsLib either by itself (and harmony), or with HugsLib or any other mod installed (i.e. Humanoid Alien Races)

This does not happen when I do not have HugsLib but another mod installed (i.e. HAR (can't exactly access mod options without a mod after all)).

Point is, this happens regardless of whether I have another mod other than Hugslib installed or not. Tested with hHgsLib, HugsLib & HAR, and just HAR. Tested on a completely blank slate game with manual install from GOG and removed localLow files, but it is the same with my Steam install with cluttered game files.

Here's the first of the repeated errors:
QuoteMouse position stack is not empty. There were more calls to BeginScrollView than EndScrollView. Fixing.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Widgets:EnsureMousePositionStackEmpty ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()
Here's the second of the repeated errors:
QuoteException filling window for RimWorld.Dialog_Options: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Dialog_Options.RimWorld.Dialog_Options.DoModOptions_Patch0(RimWorld.Dialog_Options,Verse.Listing_Standard)
  at RimWorld.Dialog_Options.DoOptions (Verse.OptionCategoryDef category, UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x0011c] in <3f18ad3e53b3425f9e38babcac471e1f>:0
  at RimWorld.Dialog_Options.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000d5] in <3f18ad3e53b3425f9e38babcac471e1f>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <3f18ad3e53b3425f9e38babcac471e1f>:0
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Here is the pastebin to the full debug log.

Here is the pastebin to the player log.

Here is the pastebin to the "spotted mods" file.

Maybe it's some weird thing with my own computer only, but I don't have the chance to try another computer at this time. If there's any information I left out that you need please let me know. Not being able to use the mod option's search bar isn't a huge issue but I been dealing with it for a long time and I figured it might have other underlying issues as well.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 11.0.3

Updated for Rimworld 1.5
- Added mod icon
- Fixed log publisher
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Absurdides

Hi Hugs,

I've been unable to load Hugslib successfully since the 1.5 announcement (and I assume there was an accompanying patch, since it was that day this all started).

With a clean mod list except for Harmony & HugsLib (plus Royalty, Ideology, Biotech) I get the following error, which I'll put into a paste.

https://pastebin.com/LYywhahW

I've tried this same clean configuration for every past and the unstable 1.4 versions with the same result.

Please let me know if I can provide further information to track this one down, or if somehow it appears to be operator error some how.

Thanks!

StellarHarbour

[HugsLib][warn] Exception during log publishing (gist creation): System.Exception: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
  at HugsLib.Utils.HugsLibUtility+<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<AwaitUnityWebResponse>b__0 () [0x000a6] in <308e19b03826471faba4b58d6de778a2>:0
Verse.Log:Warning (string)
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Warning (string,object[])
HugsLib.Logs.LogPublisher:<BeginUpload>b__32_0 (System.Exception)
HugsLib.Utils.HugsLibUtility/<>c__DisplayClass22_0:<AwaitUnityWebResponse>b__0 ()
HugsLib.Utils.DoLaterScheduler:InvokeCallbacks (System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1<System.Action>)
HugsLib.Utils.DoLaterScheduler:OnUpdate ()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnUpdate ()
HugsLib.Patches.Root_Patch:UpdateHook ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
(wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch0 (Verse.Root_Play)

Yekaterinna

I can generate a log at the beginning of the game but once I click on "New game", I can no longer generate a log because I get the error: HTTP 1.1 400 Bad Request.

This is a log that i generated at the beginning (i don't know if it is useful):

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/2cdd1729926229945148ff535e0b84ad